Teampay is the first purchasing software built for fast-growing, technology-enabled businesses. The way companies spend money has changed, rendering expense management tools obsolete. Our products empower businesses to request, approve & track spending in real-time.
Every day, more & more finance teams rely on Teampay to scale company purchasing. Led by an experienced team with prior exits, Teampay has raised double-digit millions of capital from prominent venture investors including CrossCut Ventures, Tribe Capital, Precursor Ventures, & CoVenture.
We're an agile team building software thats revolutionizing how companies spend their money. Joining Teampay at this early stage is an opportunity to grow your skill set, build a company, & get paid to do it.
About the role
As our a Customer Support Specialist, youll be our first line of support across multiple channels (email, live chat, & occasionally phone or video) for our rapidly growing customer base. Your empathetic approach, deep product knowledge & quick, solution-oriented responses will turn frustrating situations into joyful experiences for our customers. The feedback you collect will directly help shape product & operational improvements.
What we love:
- Amazing verbal, written, & interpersonal skills.
- Fast learners with a curious nature - looking for personal & career development opportunities in the Customer Support space
- A growth mindset, including experience in the controlled (but fun) chaos of a startup
- Previous experience with customer service in the SaaS space is highly preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally with our designers, engineers & management to streamline product feedback
- Provides excellent customer service by exhibiting a friendly & professional demeanor, matching the tone & pace of the customer. Demonstrates the ability to empathize with customers & diffuse tense situations with acuity is a must.
You are an early customer support hire in a fast-growing company. Weve won incredibly passionate customers in our target market, & you will spearhead our efforts to continue to exceed their expectations. This unusual opportunity will give you a space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product atwww.teampay.coand if youd like to apply, please include a cover note & tell us about something you started, whether it's a club, a team, business or blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.