We are seeking a Manager, Strategic Alliances to take responsibility for the overall engagement & joint GTM success for a small group of Pendo strategic ISV partners including Microsoft, Google Cloud & ServiceNow. You will be responsible for driving successful go to market programs. As a seasoned alliances, you will be responsible for the partnering strategy, relationship development & execution of joint partner-leveraged programs that will drive growth for Pendo.
You will have experience working within a strategic, solution-based sales environment & will have demonstrated success meeting corporate sales, revenue, operational, & strategic goals. This role will be a good fit for someone who is high-reaching & result-oriented, while at the same time being a consummate teammate & possessing the highest level of integrity in their business conduct.
- Own the development & execution of go to market strategy for alliance growth
- Establish joint partner objectives & KPI's to track progress against alliance goals (documented & agreed upon with partner)
- Manage partner sales pipeline (KPI's to measure influence, pipeline, deal size, sales results, targeted "lead the leader new logo wins")
- Work closely with internal teams to drive strategy
- Act as the primary Pendo point of contact, establishing & maintaining corporate relationships with key decision makers
- Identify & implement required sales enablement & cross-training around joint solutions
- Develop cross functional relationships with the partner & grow the Pendo partnership.
- Establish sales mapping with the partners global sales team to build awareness & pipeline
- Develop, influence & execute programs together with partner & Pendo sales teams.
- Build & drive co-marketing opportunities with partners to expand Pendo reach
- 7+ years sales/strategic partnership experience with Tier 1 enterprise software, cloud companies
- Demonstrated experience cultivating strategic relationships that have produced significant incremental revenue contribution through effective co-sell GTM programs
- Experience in demonstrating a successful track record with technically oriented sales, negotiations, communication & problem solving in fast-paced environment
- Consistent track record of success in driving the entire sales process from start to finish; an understanding of the sales methodology is required
- Highly skilled at working with internal cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate the business value & return on investment of joint solutions
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels, both internally & with partner organizations
- You are a self-starter who is prepared to develop & execute plans but also be able to adapt to rapid change & adjust accordingly
- Experience working closely with large Global Partners such as Google Cloud, ServiceNow to help identify joint opportunities, solve customer problems & deliver full solutions.
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, & providing access & reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly & confidentially, as practical & permitted by law.