Who we are
At iNTERFACEWARE, we envision a healthcare ecosystem where the right information is always available to the right people at the right time. We make healthcare integration easy for providers & software vendors with our end-to-end solution offerings. Our software & our services enable the exchange of data - with any system, application, or device - at a speed that improves access to critical patient, administrative, & financial information.
As we experience an exciting period of growth, we are looking for new grads who want to jumpstart their career in the healthcare technology field at a place that fosters a continuous learning & collaborative environment. We need Graduate Developer Trainees who appreciate the chance to be taught directly from the CEO & who want to take on challenging projects as part of a team building a leading healthcare integration engine.
Who you are
You are an intelligent, logical problem solver interested in software development. Ideally, you have a background in a solid logical area such as a Math or Physics degree though you may have specialized in Philosophy or another complex field. You excel at innovative solution development with a human impact. You are an outstanding communicator & you believe in close collaboration, sharing knowledge & learning from your peers. A forward thinker & an innovator, you dont see problems but opportunities to create & build.
Whats in it for you?
A step into healthcare technology. You will be given the opportunity to learn continuously about the business of healthcare & the landscape of technical solutions for supporting it, especially as it relates to the interoperability of information systems.
An exciting career path. You will be mentored by our Lead & come up to speed on the abstract & tangible concepts of the industry we are serving. You will have a chance to work on a range of projects, features & functions from brainstorming all the way through to release. You will have the chance to grow into an Intermediate, Senior & then Lead role or move across to other areas of the business.
As a new Graduate Developer Trainee, you will rapidly come up to speed on how to:
- Develop creative, innovative & practical solutions.
- Produce clear & maintainable code in order to complete development tasks.
- Participate in estimating, tasking, status & stand-up meetings.
- Investigate, learn & apply new technologies & processes.
- Collaborate across the team to deliver work on-time & on-budget.
What will your first 3, 6 & 12 months as a Graduate developer Trainee look like?
Day one to the start of month 3 will consist primarily of training & ramping up on our product Iguana & how it serves the healthcare industry, our technologies, our development tools & processes, & the way we interact with clients. You will have a dedicated mentor & you will work side-by-side on smaller projects to experience the end-to-end process in a real-life scenario.
From month 3 to month 6 you will take on a larger role contributing to the development of new features to grow our product & solution sets. This will include client-facing work with senior management oversight as part of a feature design & development process. It may be part of an existing product development cycle, or as the start of a new product development cycle
By the end of your first year, you will have a good grasp of how to continue to develop the product to support the needs of the industry. You will be a full member of the team, capable of contributing value to the product development process & you will begin cross-training on the development of more complex projects.
As a Graduate Developer Trainee, heres what you bring:
- Education & experience. You have a degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Philosophy or an equally complex, logic-based field. You know how to break down complex problems using a solution-focused approach.
- Exceptional communication. You have an outgoing personality & you value your team.
- Vision, strategy, & analytics. You are a proactive thinker who can innovate solutions quickly. You are eager to research & apply your findings.
- Drive to learn. You have an interest in the healthcare domain from I.T. to clinical processes. You continuously pursue learning opportunities & technical challenges. You keep up with best practices & new technologies.
Why join us?
We are an independently owned, operated, & funded company on a mission to deliver the fastest means to transfer data between systems to enable greater access to critical information for healthcare organizations around the world. Its a mission we are all proud to be a part of; one guided by our values:
- We create a culture based on respect for people & their contributions. We hire people who share our values & whose professional goals align with our mission. Its a place where weve traded in the ping pong table for regular work hours so you can achieve a high work-life balance. A company, where BBQs, holiday parties, & bake sales bring people together for fun.
- We build trust through transparency & authenticity. We have a CEO who spends more time walking the floor & interacting with the teams than he does in his office.
- We drive continuous quality & efficiency improvements through innovation. Our core technology was built using cutting-edge tech & we havent looked back since. We are quick to adopt new technology that genuinely helps the business & expands our skills.
- We create long-term value-driven partnerships with our customers. We believe in building long term relationships of value with our customers. We want to understand what our customers are trying to achieve & help them find a solution that works.
- We hold ourselves accountable for delivering results. Every person here is set up for success & supported along their path. Not only do you know whats needed from you; you know how to get there & how it directly contributes to our mission.
- We are passionate about solving problems with technology. We continue to evolve how we work with our clients, partners, vendors, & how we use the knowledge weve acquired to solve problems.
Interested in applying but worried you dont have it all? At iNTERFACEWARE, we know not everyone gains their experience following a traditional path. If you share our values, want to make a difference in healthcare technology solutions, & meet 70% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn to learn more about us.
iNTERFACEWARE welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.