We are a group of passionate individuals working towards making TouchBistro the #1 global POS product. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, & freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal & professional growth, true teamwork & collaboration, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team youd like to be a part of, get in touch!
Reporting to the Director of Architecture, as the Associate Architect, Integrations you will be charged with extending the ecosystem of our award-winning point-of-sale software by enabling integrations with our partners. You are responsible for the architecture of both inbound & outbound partner integrations where there are a number of challenges to solve, in addition to delivering a suite of partner APIs built on solid infrastructure & consideration for their operational reliability.
- Collaborate with & mentor development teams to effectively deliver on product partner integration solutions by providing oversight ensuring they are built to be scalable, maintainable, extensible, & fault-tolerant
- Contribute to the technology roadmap for our partner integration solutions that aim to extend our platform by allowing our partners to evolve our product ecosystem & add value to our customers
- Establish a principle in designing robust partner APIs that abstract the internals of our platform, allow for extensible growth, & effectively deliver on the use cases our partners require
- Evaluate & research strategies & solutions to establish our partner APIs in the marketplace with a commercial scale foundation considering topics such as rate limiting, monetization, onboarding, & auditing
- Ensure security across all our partner integrations is considered at every step of the design, development & delivery process
- Document & maintain architectural standards, goals, & decisions established to ensure consistent communication across the organization
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or a related field required
- 5+ years server-side application development
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts & ideas to all levels of employees & management
- Experience with API design, development, & testing
- Experience with developing services in support of mobile applications
- Experience with either Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) or Microservice platforms
- Experience hands-on with integration work with point-of-sale systems, payment platforms, EFT/ACH, inventory systems, and/or accounting systems are a plus
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
Were venture backed by some of the best tech VCs in the world & are partnered with top innovators in the mobile, food, & payment industries.
Were global & growing! TouchBistro is used in more than 100 countries worldwide & has offices in NYC, Austin, Chicago, London & headquarters in Toronto. Were a fast-moving, ever-evolving company on a mission to change the way restaurateurs do business & help them succeed through our products & services, but we need talented, passionate people to help!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.