Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms & products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure & capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 23 billion in circulation & supported over $640B in transactions in the past year. Circles payments & treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account & APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system & digital currency & blockchain based finance. Circles SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising & capital formation to startups & growth companies. Combined, Circles suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global & inclusive financial system.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value, Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money & internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an Instructional Designer to help build out, maintain & elevate our suite of collateral designed to enable subject matter expertise across a multitude of disciplines & audiences. We are onboarding a Learning Management System to custom catalogue this collateral across traditional Learning & Development initiatives, in addition to Circle industry specific domains. Maintaining our LMS & other content repositories across Circle is paramount. As a member of the larger Talent Development team, you will be working closely with other geographically dispersed teams, so teamwork is essential for success. A proven aptitude for quickly acquiring new knowledge & industry expertise will be crucial in this role.
What you'll work on:
- Work through complex problems to create elegant & effective learning solutions.
- Develop resources, guidelines & templates that empower the organization to create content that is aesthetically impactful & consistent with the brand.
- Create engaging learning activities & compelling course content that resonates with the appropriate audience.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify the appropriate learning outcomes.
- Analyze & evaluate business impacts to determine effective learning goals & solutions.
- Analyze & apply trends & best practices in learning technologies & instructional design.
- Provide visual graphics, exercises, interactivity & activities that promote & enhance the learning process.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games, ice-breakers, etc.).
- Devise modes of assessment, such as surveys, tests or quizzes to measure the effectiveness of the course & promote retention.
- Maintain project documentation, course analytics & content organization.
- Excellent verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills.
- Present & articulate the thinking behind your work to key stakeholders, leadership team & team members.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 4+ years of previous experience in instructional design.
- Proven ability to quickly achieve subject-matter proficiency across products & tools.
- In-depth knowledge of adult learning theories & instructional design models.
- Experience in content development including, lesson & curriculum planning skills.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio & video scripts.
- HTML programming knowledge.
- Experience in graphic & visual design work in areas including but not limited to: presentation design, creative elements for e-learning, data visualization (making charts / graphs), etc.
- Proficiency in Articulate, Camtasia & Adobe Creative Suite is required.
- Experience with LMS platforms.
- Knowledge of Crypto / Blockchain technologies is a plus.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack & Apple MacOS preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.