As Tier Manager at Deliveroo France, your goal will be to optimise the growth & profitability of a key geographical segment of Deliveroo France. This is a vital part of the French team as we continually emphasise best practice execution at a hyper local level.
We are looking for high-performers who are excited by ambitious challenges & comfortable with tackling difficult & complex issues. The Tier Managers will support local & global execution by providing 3 key services:
- Expertise at a hyper-local level
- Tier managers will be expected to have close knowledge of their zones including: demographics, growth & profitability trends, absolute & relative drivers of Product Market Fit (PMF), detailed knowledge of restaurants, familiarity with rider ops challenges & experience.
- They will accomplish this through regular visits to their physical zones to monitor implementation, provide feedback & develop hypotheses which they will test analytically for improvements to Deliveroo performance
- Close scrutiny of key performance metrics
- Tier Managers will primarily be driven by market share, order volume, gross profit per order & net promoter score & will be expected to have very close knowledge of those indicators
- They will also be expected to be familiar with PMF indicators, KPIs relating to major projects in their zones & any other relevant performance drivers
- Tier Managers will be expected to complete analyses to explain performance at a local level & factors affecting implementation of major projects
- They will work closely with local project owners & their teams & - when necessary - with global project owners & their teams to develop solutions to optimise market share, growth, profitability & consumer sentiment in France zones
- Advanced Excel & experience thinking analytically
- Willingness to go into the field & transform observations into hypotheses
- Good interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Experience being part of complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work quickly with tight deadlines
- Fluent & comfortable working in French & English
- The opportunity to the world by helping to build the European leader in Foodtech
- Gaining cutting-edge skills & experience by problem solving some of the most advanced issues facing companies today
- Working in a fun, exciting company culture with people who enjoy what they are doing
- The opportunity to make an impact & grow with the business
Life at Deliveroo
We are a growing & diverse team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions in Foodtech. We move fast, were always looking for new ideas & were very transparent about the decisions we make & why we make them. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth & personal impact is enormous.