WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
Blue Aprons Analytics & Business Insights team develops critical metrics & actionable insights on our customer base & the broader meal kit marketplace. This team also powers business decisions around complex supply chain & logistical challenges.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
The Data Analyst will drive to iteratively improve Blue Aprons reporting & business intelligence capabilities.This will include efforts to develop new KPIs, automated dashboards & improve leaderships ability to make decisions steeped in data. They will also work to support business-wide deep dives & feasibility/sizing efforts.
Candidates will be motivated self-starters who are comfortable navigating large datasets, partnering with stakeholders to define success metrics, & interpreting customer demand signals. They will be comfortable presenting findings through both verbal & written formats. Candidates will feel confident in their abilities to influence decision making, understand requirements in working with cross functional teams, & be confident in presenting to individuals of all levels throughout the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Defining & reporting KPIs across Blue Aprons wide range of business units
- Support company executives in understanding, forecasting, & managing demand in an emerging industry
- Improving Blue Aprons reporting environment through scalable automated reporting
- Identify, prioritize, structure, & analyze ad hoc analyses regarding customer demand trends
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, & presentation skills.
- Interest & experience in communicating advanced analytics concepts to non-technical business partners
- 1+ years of hands-on experience working with very large datasets, including statistical analysis, data visualization, data mining, & data cleansing/transformation
- Experience with dashboarding, KPI creation, & reporting
- Coding skills, including:
- Advanced data manipulation skills in SQL
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- Data visualization (such as Tableau, Looker)
- Demonstrated ability to multitask & prioritize diverse tasks with a proven ability to meet hard deadlines
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving, & constantly evolving environment