Pindrops focus is on wildly successful customers, which is driven in large part by the Customer Success team. Customer Success serves as a vital link between sales, our customers, & internal functions of Product & Engineering. Pindrop is committed to attracting someone with world-class talent in solution implementation who will play a critical role in scaling company growth. If you are driven & motivated to create successful customers for Pindrop, you've found the right place.
As the Director of Service Delivery, you will be focused on scaling the companys delivery & implementation services & training & services partnering activities, which will eventually include responsibility for driving healthy services gross margins. Serving as the vital link between Sales, our customers, Engineering & Product, you will architect & execute/evolve on a methodology around Customer Success for Pindrops offerings to ensure successful customers & allow for rapid scale & company growth.
what you'll do
- Create an operational methodology & delivery process around Customer Success/Professional Services; architect a repeatable & scalable process that can be applied to existing & future customers efficiently utilizing company resources.
- Take a hands on approach, personally lead customer deployments & scale the team as volume dictates.
- Examine each deployment & come out with a blueprint to drive 80% of deployments in a standard way versus customized approach. Surround with appropriate metrics.
- Accelerate implementation timeline - shorten the delivery time to make customers successful while increasing the value customers are getting from Pindrop.
- Develop & scale Pindrops enterprise Customer delivery strategy, priorities, objectives & processes creating meaningful differentiation for the company in the customer community, positively affecting both brand & revenue. Over time build up a support margin & drive support as a business.
- Bring a high sense of urgency around role & charter - understand that Customer Success is the #1 core value of Pindrop
- You serve as the vital link between our customers, Sales, Engineering & Product. This includes creating meaningful dialogue across executive leaderships within these functions & increasing communication of customer feedback to Engineering & Product teams.
- You will be the go-to person for anything related to Delivery at Pindrop.
who you are
- Attested services leader who has successfully architected, built & scaled professional services in a telephony environment
- Specific experience with Enterprise VOIP (including SIP), TDM, Telephony systems and/or data center CTI & Call Recording systems experience is highly preferred
- Experience with delivering on premise enterprise software & systems to enterprise customers. Knowledge of best practices for scoping & managing enterprise professional services
- Knowledge of cloud delivery is desirable
- Technical knowledge of Networking, Linux & databases to a level to guide the teams troubleshooting
- Early career experience as an architect, engineer or have worked in product management is helpful
- Strong customer facing skills & an understanding & shown ability to shorten time to value for customers
- Experience in companies with deep alignment between services, sales, product & engineering functions
- You have assisted the sales department in qualifying sales deals & in a pre-sales SME role
- Experience working within an evolving & entrepreneurial, high-growth company & culture
- Able to get things done in a quick-paced, start-up environment
- Transparent & open around what doesnt work & what does
- High degree of integrity & trustworthiness
- Absolute commitment to client service & customer satisfaction
- Strong sense of personal ownership & responsibility in accomplishing the organizations goals
- Highly entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, confidence, dedication & an unrelenting drive to succeed & win
- You are able to evolve the foundations of our delivery organization to provide installation & deployment services, as well as staff augmentation for the Pindrop Phone Fraud System
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, youll have a direct impact on our growing list of products & thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people & take care of them. Heres a snapshot of benefits we offer:
- Recognized top employer
- Health plans & 401k
- Continued education budget
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones weve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research & continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, & trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call center to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals & the base of our teams peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status; & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.