Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing & self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data & put Pures technology literally in the drivers seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, & modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture & commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, & investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
What You Will Be Doing
This role requires a combination of skills with virtual environments, working with some of the most exciting, challenging & large-scale systems in the Asia Pacific & Japan region to drive the innovation & efficiency agenda with both existing & new customers. This includes acting as a trusted advisor to customers in use of best practices, scaling, tuning & troubleshooting of all things virtual, as well as providing guidance & feedback to Pure engineering & global product teams on future enhancements of our technology to help drive even larger gains in the technology. The second key aspect of the role is in engagement with the wider 'V' user community to build Pures capability & help shape the future direction of our product line witha hugely diverse user base from hedge funds to oil exploration to F1 racing teams.
This also involves traveling to conferences, expos etc to present & represent Pure where there is interest from a particular technology vertical.
- Be a new Stack Technologies Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Pure Storage APJ.
- Build the Pure brand in the product vertical through a range of channels
- Enhance the Pure technology stack to improve efficiency, performance, agility with the
- Work closely with PM, Marketing, Engineering, CSG & global SA team to build the
- product capability with Pure technology
- Train internal SE community (incl. partners) to enhance their skills & knowledge with
- the product - the why Pure message
- Present the Pure capability at industry vertical & product-specific events
- Build (or enhance) social media presence to increase Pure mindshare with the product
- user base
- Create written collateral to build a repository of high-quality research & consumer material for Pure with the product
Role has a equal split involving:
- Customer sales meetings (must be able to articulate Pure value in a developer mindset)
- Lab work (Build relevant demos, maintain demo environment)
- Partner/SE enablement (Educate our SEs & external Partners on what you know & how to translate Pures value to Developers & NewStack Architects))
- Content Production/Delivery (White Papers, Speaking Engagements, Blogs, Original PPT material, Best Practices etc)