As the Media Director, you are responsible for the management, leadership & evolution of the online media strategy for a group of Critical Mass accounts. This includes, but is not limited to, ecommerce initiatives, online media & promotional support, mobile marketing, search marketing, online advertising production & both brand & direct marketing in order to maximize client business / marketing objectives. Your role largely strategic oversight with some tactical input & relationship building
- Coordinate the management, trafficking, optimization & reporting of all campaign initiatives.
- Work with Critical Mass headquarters to execute payment of invoices & pre-bill process
- Be responsible for all media campaign set-up & execution, including working with other internal teams & clients to secure deliverables.
- Support Marketing & Media Managers in reporting templates, management & presentations to clients.
- Be responsible for pulling & delivering accurate data in initial analyses.
- Provide insight into campaign analysis & optimization.
- Research & prepare new information for paid media plans, RFPs, & presentations.
- Evaluate, build & maintain relationships in the display & emerging media community.
- Stay up-to-date on & advise the Marketing & Media groups on the latest trends in interactive marketing / media & developments.
- Aid in the development of Point ofView (POV) documents on new trends or special opportunities.
- Participate in new business efforts as needed by management.
- 1-2 years experience as a digital media associate/trafficker.
- Full knowledge of DoubleClick DFA 6 trafficking & reporting, DFP knowledge a plus.
- Previous experience with eMarketer, Nielsen & comScore.
- Familiarity with Google ad products bonus points if youre familiar with Google AdWords.
- General understanding of digital media & the digital landscape.
- Thorough knowledge of standard & rich media ad trafficking software for display, video, mobile & other emerging channels.
- Familiarity with & passion for digital media.
- Strong interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task & meet deadlines while paying attention to details.
- Ability to work effectively under stressful situations & time constraints.
- Ability to work effectively across functional groups or geographic offices.
- Good project management, planning & organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, yet seek help when needed.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Independent & able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus & productivity.
- Flexible & able to quickly adapt to new situations.