Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting female leaders. With members who are at the C-Level or are rising VPs, Chief is the only organization designed for women seated at the table. Read about us inFortune, Fast Company, & Elle.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is headquartered in New York City & recently closed a $22M Series A backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, & other top-tier investors.
About the Role:
The Director of Guide Operations will lead & scale the operations for Chiefs Executive Coaches, who facilitate meetingsfor one of Chiefs key services Core. Modeled after YPO Forums, Core is a service for members to meet with a group of 8-10 women to work through their deepest challenges & build a personal board of advisors. Our Guides are critical to the success of the service, & the member experience at-large.This role will manage the Guide Community, ensuring that all Guides & Core Groups are set up for success & continually sharing learnings & growing together.
- Lead & scale the Guide Program operations as Chief grows exponentially in number of Core Groups & Guides, & across the U.S.
- Report directly to the VP of Operations & partner with the VP of Learning & Development to drive improvements to the Core experience
- Run the day-to-day operations of the Guide program, including bi-weekly Guide calls, a monthly newsletter, on-going trainings & support Guides as they prepare for Core meetings
- Own the hiring process, including recruiting, interviewing, contracting, on-boarding, & training new guides, with the support of our existing Guide community
- Monitor feedback & performance of all Guides, delivering constructive adviceto optimize Guide performance
- Work with the Core Group Formation team to match Guides to new groups
- Coordinate with the Core Logistics Manager & Local Ops teams to ensure proper execution of Core logistics to Guides
- Maintain & continuously improve resources for our Guides, including our Guides website
- Drive community & engagement via events, Slack conversations, & via 1:1 relationships with our Guides
What Were Looking For:
- 7-10 years of work experience, including at least 2 years at an early stage start-up
- Deep expertise working with customers or key stakeholders, andmanaging large & diverse teams
- Operations expert with EQ you know how to build to scale while developing customized relationships
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Interest in learning & development, executive coaching, or professional growth programs
- Hospitality or experience with member services a plus
- Passion for Chiefs mission, positioning & brand to empower women in business & spark change from the top
- BA/BS required
Why Youll Want to Work with Us:
- Were a mission-driven company driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to build the operations of a high-impact business from the ground up & help the business scale exponentially
- Ability to impact the success of one our Chiefs key services Core
- Exposure to top-notch executive coaches across the nation
- Attendance at inspiring experiences & events with leaders of industry
- Competitive base salary, unlimited vacation policy, & full medical, dental, & vision packages