About Walmart eCommerce
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. Youll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness & transparency. With the energy of a startup & the scale of the Fortune One, its the ultimate innovators playground. Are you hungry to own your career & catapult ideas into action? Read on.
About Our Internal Engine
Were building a new kind of company, & were building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, & retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, & fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether were dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success & we want every person that crosses paths with us to achieve it. If youre an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, & innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, wed love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
We are looking for a smart, fun & strategic HR Business Partner to join the Talent Operations team at our Fulfillment Center in Bronx, NY. You'll be challenged to push boundaries, break from tradition & recommend bold, never-thought-of-before ways to solve the toughest business problems. A big part of your day-to-day will involve coaching & consulting managers on how to build an unparalleled culture & truly bring our core values of Trust, Transparency, & Fairness to life. Youll also get creative in the areas of organizational design, talent development, workforce planning, succession planning, labor & employee relations, rewards, training, leadership development, & performance management. Were going light on policies & heavy on leadership. If you have a solid foundation in HR, but are ready to break from tradition, please apply.
- Provide HR guidance & support to the office across a breadth of areas including talent management, employee development, performance management, change management & employee relations
- Assess the HR implications of business initiatives & provide advice to the management team accordingly; similarly, understand business strategies & HR implications
- Manage the successful & consistent implementation of HR initiatives
- Facilitate talent reviews & succession planning discussions & work with the business to ensure plans are actively put into practice
- Develop & implement people solutions to make teams more effective
- Work with leaders to create positive, safe & productive work environments.
- M-F 3:00 pm-Midnight, some flexibility within hours, however, this is 2nd shift support
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive human resource generalist experience with both hourly & salaried work forces
- Proven experience with performance management, succession planning, talent management, leadership coaching & consulting. Strong business acumen.
- Strong conflict management skills. Ability to manage conflicting priorities. Be self-directed & motivated. Strong interpersonal, facilitation, & negotiation skills.
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills. Experience in creative problem solving, influencing, change management, & eliminating barriers at any organizational level.
- Ability to develop trusting relationships to gain support & achieve results at all levels of the organization. Experience in coaching, training, & developing employees in a high-performance culture.
- Ability to take the initiative to identify & anticipate client needs & recommend solutions. Knowledge of & experience with employment laws, labor relations & practices including FMLA, ADA, AAP, FLSA, DOT, EEOC, litigation, issue & dispute resolution, pre-employment drug testing, etc.
- Willing to relocate
- Flexibility with hours worked