ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE
TodayTix Group is looking for a results-driven, highly organised, & data-savvy Growth Marketing Manager to join the Growth Marketing team. In this role, you will play a critical role in executing against one of our core marketing channels, & run paid search campaigns from tactical execution & optimisation to reporting, partnering with the team on overall account & campaign strategy. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, data-driven, & has experience in direct response customer acquisition & performance marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Execute against a results-oriented paid search strategy for our UK PPC efforts
- Support multiple product launches & theatre marketing campaigns, monitoring & optimising daily bids & campaigns on Google & Bing to hit performance targets (efficiency & volume)
- Handle all reporting for UK paid search campaigns, inclusive of actionable insights on target audiences & creative performance
- Internally communicate on campaign performance to stakeholders across the organisation & our external PPC firm
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- 4-6 years of performance marketing experience with a focus on directly managing paid search campaigns
- Hands on experience developing strategies & optimising accounts within Google AdWords & Bing Ads
- Well-versed in web analytics & strong ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Exceptional data analytics skills; ability to draw conclusions from data & form actionable insights
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritise work assignments, meet deadlines, & work independently in a fast-paced environment
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Competitive salary
- Remote friendly / Hybrid work environment
- Generous pension match
- Access to a bespoke Pension scheme
- Complimentary tickets to shows & events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Season Ticket loans
- Birthday off
- 3 months of paid Parental Leave
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme & RAC Membership
- Employee Charity Donation Matching
- 280 Work From Home budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Referral Bonus
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.