To power critical decisions in healthcare with data science-driven technology.
Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative health care solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness, & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
The Senior Analyst, Marketing, reporting to the Senior Director of Upstream Marketing, will be a key player in our Go-to-Market team. The individual will identify/synthesize relevant developments, design primary research market research, & analyze secondary research to produce actionable insights for a range of internal stakeholders, in particular, executive, marketing, & growth leadership.
- Consult relevant sources (including internal experts & customer-facing staff) to inform research investment strategy, scope, & scrappy approaches; assess, summarize, & socialize key market needs to support decision making among internal customers; ensure efforts are complementary to research/intelligence work held elsewhere in the business
- Monitor the competing/adjacent firm landscape, design & conduct primary research, identify/obtain/analyze secondary research, & assess the win/loss analysis process; recommend & lead/maintain ongoing go-forward approach in collaboration with Growth & Delivery; provide analysis & insights to business so Aetion can best serve our customers
- Support corporate business development function & its prioritization of select big bet initiatives & partnerships; incorporate ongoing findings into an overall framework
- Provide a comprehensive overview of upcoming RWE milestones, including known unknowns, & then contextualize standard-setting milestones for Aetion/external stakeholders to support Aetion as the go-to in RWE & its transformative role
- Resourcefully conduct research to provide directional guidance for executives, e.g., resourcing & makeup of like startups
- Note: Were a hypergrowth, early-stage firm that serves an evolving market. Versatile, hands-dirty players, who loves to learn, share, & act on what they find will especially thrive in our fast-paced, matrixed organization
- Ability to prioritize time effectively to meet multiple objectives; creatively solve business problems with minimal oversight; adept in working across collaborators
- Passionate about the details, e.g., written communication, programming accuracy of quantitative surveys, data cleanliness for quantitative research and/or secondary analyses, etc.
- Planful yet nimble you can mobilize quickly to support Aetions quick mobilization; facile contributor within our matrixed environment & evolving market
- Ability to quickly respond to emergent requests, e.g., for a last minute meeting with a regulator or influencer, with an end product that is appropriately supportive
- Sincere interest in learning about the business of health care; can readily/swiftly navigate through change & ambiguity; eager to improve processes & productivity
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in health care strategy consulting or analytics
- Intangibles: curiosity, versatility, a bias toward action, service ethic, conscientiousness, player-coach orientation
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match & a daily lunch provision.
- Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
EEO is the law.