LendingHome supports real estate investors by offering the opportunity to build successful businesses through a simplified loan process. Our competitive product, innovative technology, & experienced team are changing the way real estate investors receive funding for their fix-and-flip & rental properties, transforming the experience from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for real estate investorsboth novice & experiencedto get financing, generate wealth, & build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $5 billion dollars worth of loans across 23,000+ projects becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $215MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, & has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The Quality team specifically ensures all loans are compliant with our internal credit policy, procedures, investor requirements & applicable laws & regulations prior to funding & after closing. By doing so, the department helps the firm mitigate risk of non compliance & ensures our loans are high-quality for our customers, our investors & our stakeholders. The Quality Assurance Auditor is responsible for auditing loans from application through loan servicing. As a result, this role will minimize risk, maintain a high level of regulatory & procedural compliance.
- Perform daily quality assurance reviews on Bridge Loans as they move through each stage of the process from application through payoff to ensure compliance with real estate regulations, policies & procedures
- Review loan files for completeness, identify missing documentation, & issue findings on discrepancies
- Ensure data integrity in the loan origination system, contribute to the design of new audits as needed
- Maintain the accuracy of departmental logs for adverse files, imaged files & post closing documents
- Summarize in writing key findings & effectively communicate What needs to happen & Why
- Escalate to management all unresolved issues, where appropriate
- Identify areas of improvement in the operations process & propose recommendations or suggestions to improve efficiencies
- Provide support to management by organizing operations records in a manner that supports easy & timely retrieval when loan files & documentation are requested by Auditing, Compliance & Examiners
- Train & educate other operations-teams on industry standards, investor perspective or internal guidelines as needed
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2-4 years of manual mortgage loan auditing, quality assurance practices & regulatory compliance review
- Experience with residential mortgage lending, good knowledge of lending regulations, & credit/collateral analysis practices
- Knowledge of fix & flip hard money loans a plus
- Strong written & verbal communication skills; must be able to adapt well to a fast paced & constantly changing business environment; work independently & effectively to a deadline; high attention to detail & accuracy; PC proficient at the intermediate level; comfortable with new technology systems & paperless environment, demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment; demonstrated ability to provide good customer service
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer