Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates over 20 markets.
How youll help us to be successful
Product Managers at Hello Alfred drive our product strategy & execution, translating customer needs & opportunities into a compelling roadmap. Youll be working cross-functionally to expand our footprint, activate buildings & members, & drive exceptional customer experience.
Were looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Data team. Our data informs us of the impact of our initiatives, & our team is crucial to architecting & building our data infrastructure. We also design & use data analysis tools that increase our datas scalability, accuracy, & accessibility. Youll help us ask the right questions & answer them rigorously. Youll work closely with engineering, product marketing, operations, & business teams to understand their goals & proactively inform their direction with data. Youll keep taking on new responsibilities as you grow.
- Take ownership of a significant portion of the Hello Alfred business. Can influence others & work with multiple functions; gets others to adopt your priorities & do the things necessary to help the product succeed.
- Be a strategic thinker - asks the right questions to push the team & product forward, understands where the market is & where its going.
- You can analyze data to make testable hypotheses & move forward based on results. Focus on relevant factors & ignore trivial factors & data noise.
- Care deeply about our internal & external customers. Listen to them, but also probe deeper into underlying problems to get at the compelling value proposition for the customer.
- Understand the architectural & business capabilities of the competition. Know how to differentiate Alfred from the rest of the market.
What you will achieve
- Ask the right questions to push the team & product forward
- Add new metrics & aggregations to our data warehouse to make new classes of questions answerable
- Designing & analyzing experiments to measure the impact of new product features
- Connect the dots across experiences & teams to create a cohesive customer experience
Who you are
- 3+ years of professional experience managing software products from inception through launch & iteration
- Strong technical background in computer science, statistics, math, information science, or another quantitative field
- Proficiency with SQL required
- Familiarity with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, Hadoop, Jupyter and/or PowerBI)
- Comfortable getting into deep technical discussions with engineers about the pros & cons of different approaches
- Strong communicator across different audiences & communication styles; can simplify tough problems & explain them to a non-technical audience
- Dig deep to make sure were solving root problems & ensure were thinking about processes & systems in scalable & maintainable ways
What superpowers youll use
- Experience with category defining, innovative product preferred
- Great at providing clear, written specifications
- Empathy & ability to articulate user needs
- Expansive knowledge of technical approaches, solutions & methods to solve a problem