CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a Senior Digital Designer to design & produce compelling & performance-focused content for paid & owned channels, such as paid social, display, direct mail, OOH, email, in-app & more. The right person for this role can expertly translate real time data & insights into compelling design strategy & content.
What You Will Do:
- Design landing pages for new business initiatives in addition to optimize design of existing pages to drive engagement & conversion
- Design email marketing campaigns, ranging from evergreen one-off campaigns to member lifecycles, ensuring design is optimized for conversion, engagement & mobile compatibility. Concept new & innovative design ideas to test against control creatives.
- Adapt a deep understanding for the brand, bringing concepts to life with minimal direction
- Understand & optimize created assets based on performance data
- Be the subject matter expert on the team for design & stay up to date on trends & technology
- Effectively manage multiple projects & stakeholders
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience as a Visual Designer, Web Designer, or similar design role
- An available online portfolio
- Experience in scaled asset development
- Strong project management skills, ability to independently guide workload & prioritization
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign
- Demonstrated ability to take designs from concept to launch