About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our Brand team. The Brand team's mission is to bring our missionto take care of food, so food can take care of youto life. We build equity & consistency for the brand, create community & advocacy, & enrich the customer experience across every single customer touchpoint & channel.
Daily Harvest is looking for an all-star Social Media Coordinator to join our Brand team who will bring our brand to life across our social channels, with an emphasis on Twitter. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about social media - writing & creating original content, increasing engagement & building our community online. The Social Media Coordinator will help craft our editorial calendar by drafting posts, aid in developing original content series & engage with our community on a day to day basis across multiple platforms. This position requires a strong understanding of social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Clubhouse), a passion for staying up to date on emerging trends, strong project management & communication skills & a desire to collaborate across departments. This role reports to the Social Media Manager.
What youll do:
- Create, manage & execute on day-to-day social media strategy, content & campaigns across social platforms under the guidance of Social Media Manager, with a focus on Twitter
- Plan monthly editorial calendar for social media posts across platforms, assisting with lo-fi photoshoots & ad hoc content creation
- Assist with social media reporting, providing thoughtful, strategic insight to our product, marketing & technology teams (share feedback, inform product optimizations & recipe development)
- Bring the Daily Harvest brand to life! Engage with the Daily Harvest community & serve as the primary resource for all customers on our social media platforms
- Become an expert on Daily Harvest, offering an exceptional customer experience, engaging with our community across our social channels in a timely manner
- Ensure copy is written in Daily Harvests brand voice
Who you are:
- 1-2+ years of social media experience
- A passion for social media & an in-depth understanding of top platforms
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Interest in the food industry
- Flexible, patient, empathetic, & the ability to work under pressure & adapt to adverse situations
- A self starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced & energetic environment
- Highly detail & solution oriented
- Quick-learner who takes direction & feedback well
- Prior experience with a food or beverage brand is a major plus!
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.