A Senior Software Development Engineer (Sr SDE) is responsible for contributing to the development of products & engineering solutions. A Sr SDE is also responsible for the technical direction of engineering efforts as well as design choices for software structure, frameworks, protocols, & algorithms.
- Contribute to the design, specifications & estimating of engineering projects
- Develop stable software that satisfies product requirements as well as meeting architectural specifications for all of our network development applications
- Maintain high levels of code test coverage while delivering clean concise & understandable code
- Provide constructive feedback on architectural designs & peer code reviews
- Independent worker: Need to be able to communicate but also work independently
- Cross-team collaboration: Collaborate across teams including but not limited to Engineering, Operations, & Client Success
- Curiosity & drive: Demonstrate curiosity & a well-developed drive to find answers to questions that are currently being asked or havent yet been asked
- Excellent communicator: comfort explaining technical problems in person & in writing
- Works hard & smart: Delivers value consistently by being inquisitive, having a high degree of accountability & working with intent
- Driven: Fueled by passion & commitment, showing tenacity to overcome obstacles.
- Outcomes oriented: Dedicated to results. Track record of improving performance
- Effective communication: Speaks & writes clearly & directly with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea.
- Teamwork: Work across team lines to value others contributions & support each other & drive everyone forward. #OneTeam
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- Knowledge & experience in Python.
- Knowledge & experience in Angular 11 is a plus.
- Knowledge & experience in ASP.NET is a plus.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud services is a plus.
- Familiarity with MSSQL, PostgreSQL or other (O)RDBMS
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch
- Outstanding coding skills, knowledge of patterns & best practices in a object oriented style
- Experience as technical lead with different teams.
- Self-directed, seek responsibility, & strive for excellence