As a Service Design Support Team Lead, you will engineer support solutions as part of every Member's Peloton experience. Youll collaborate across the business to design Member-focused processes & tools. Service Design focuses on ensuring the Support team is operationally ready for new products & services & to help drive continuous Member experience & Member Support performance improvements.
Service Design works end-to-end: anticipating needs & preventing problems & errors; leveraging automation & self-service capabilities appropriately; optimizing access by channel based on topic & resolution success, & building & implementing highly effective & efficient assisted service approaches.
- Oversee a small team of Support Specialists
- Design & build process, procedures, & agent workflows to create intentional & delightful interactions with our Member Support team ensuring standard work & continuous improvement at scale
- Recognize & solve gaps in our current Support design offering & optimize tools to craft optimal Member experiences & drive team efficiency.
- Work with cross-functional teams to communicate the voice of the Member & inform business owners the Member impact of proposed changes
- Obsess over every touchpoint of the Member experience with a Members-First design
- Develop controls & risk mitigation strategies to ensure business continuity & prevent service failures
- Create a reporting mechanism to department leaders on agent efficiency to measure Member Support teams performance & identify opportunities for improvements
- Leverage data to set standards for Member effort & agent performance
- Partner with dependent functions to fully implement work products - Knowledge Base, Learning, Quality, Coaching, & OS Partners
- Minimum two years experience in a customer facing service role
- 1+ years of management experience
- Understanding of system architecture, data management, & integrations
- Demonstrated interest in leading projects & programs that involve multiple stakeholders, comfortable collaborating with agile/scrum teams.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, & written communication skills
- Risk management, standards & policies formulation experience preferred
- Project Management & Six Sigma experience preferred
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.