Company Description|Job Description
Litmus Automation is an edge-to-cloud Industrial IoT platform provider. Our two disruptive products, LoopCloud & LoopEdge are being used in global factory floors.
- Use your superior writing skills & attention to detail to conceptualize, plan, develop & write high-quality modern documentation.
- Design, draft, & edit technical & process documentation.
- Support the release & adoption of software releases.
- Drive innovation & experiment with new-age content formats, information architecture, & rich media.
- Find opportunities to improve quality, usability, & productivity.
- Develop world-class product information with simple & concise English by organizing ideas & translating complex technical terms into information any reader (both native & non-native English readers) can understand.
- Clarifying terminology & work with software developers for achieving consistencies in the product & documentation.
- 5 - 10 Years of Experience.
- Must have excellent writing skills, 5 + years of experience in software documentation, online publishing, online help development, API documentation, installation & user guides, release notes.
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Computer Science, or other relevant fields.
- Superb interpersonal communication skills, particularly where technical information must be conveyed in a clear way.
- Strong technical aptitude to learning products through hands-on experience.
- Proven technical writing & editing skills. Superior command of the English language including rules & usage
- Strong understanding of topic-based authoring & reusable information architecture is a must.
- Experience with Confluence, Markdown formats.
- Experience with API tools, such as Swagger.
- Experience with agile software development process & tools, such as JIRA
- Experience with video creation is a plus.
- Experience with learning management system is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.