At Unity, we are re-inventing the way online games are built, launched, & operated. Our Game Services division focuses on delivering highly scalable, distributed, real-time services, empowering creators to launch new & engaging multiplayer experiences with confidence.
Unity Game Services provides a suite of connected services including matchmaking, voice chat, content delivery, & hybrid game server hosting solutions. We're proud to serve the most successful games being played today, & allow our customers to focus on crafting outstanding content for their living games.
Unity is looking for a highly motivated Solutions Architect for our technical customer-facing team. Our team has a balanced blend of technical expertise, commercial sensitivity, project management, & customer experience skills. Working together with our Client Partners, you will be working end to end throughout the customer journey. From the initial engagement, you will advocate our product portfolio through technical subject matter expertise, helping our team position each product to our potential customers with technical authority.
Being a member of this outstanding team will build your technical skillset, focus & build on your personal development & will see you drive our customers' success, making this a captivating & exciting opportunity.
Have you wanted to play a video game & been greeted by a "service unavailable" message? If your next thought is "I wish I could fix that!" Then this is the job for you!
What youll be doing
- Lead the technical customer journey, with a particular focus on business development & technical onboarding
- Own the technical pre-sales process, collecting requirements & surfacing challenges in existing or conceptual implementations; design solutions utilizing our best-in-class game services products; conduct in-depth technical discussions on your proposed solutions
- Collaborate closely with internal cross-functional partners to facilitate fixes, improvements, or adjustments to ensure customer success
- Work with clients to plan a mutually aligned development cycle, & communicate timelines & updates within Unity
- Stay up to date - both on updates to existing products, & new products added to the portfolio
What were looking for
- Experience in relevant technology roles including Live Services, Cloud, developer tools, and/or third-party SDKs
- Strong organisational skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Able to work in an evolving environment & drive meaningful next steps
You might also have
- Experience in Solution Engineering or Technical Account Management
- Worked in or with the Video Games industry, or have direct experience with game engines & editors (Unity & Unreal preferred)
- Owned or partnered in running large scale projects with long delivery cycles
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,800+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.