Do you ever wonder what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York & Cambridge, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers around the world. Our mission is to simplify cloud computing for every developer. We are working on solving some of the most challenging & interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by few companies.
We want people who are passionate about building the infrastructure & platforms that will improve the resiliency, scaling, & development speed for cloud services.
We are looking for an experienced engineering manager with a background leading initiatives that address the needs of internal teams, such as Customer Support & Security, in a scalable & sustainable manner. Reporting to the Director of Platform Systems, the Senior Engineering Manager will oversee the teams priorities, scheduling, delivery, & operations of their services.
This is an opportunity to lead & develop the team focused on ensuring DigitalOceans well-recognized commitment to our customers is maintained & enhanced. This is a high impact role that is essential for DigitalOcean to meet the needs of its growing customer base & provide the tools & services necessary to support our expanding product offerings.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Defining & driving the development of key services for internal systems
- Leveling up the team through smart hiring, skills development, & cross-training
- Establishing best practices for development, deployment, & operations
- Working with peer teams to gather needs & define requirements
- Driving adoption of services throughout the company
What Well Expect From You:
- Distinguished track record of managing solutions for internal teams such as Customer Support
- Experience with common technologies used to address support & security needs, including services such as SalesForce, Twilio, SendGrid, & ZenDesk
- Delivering robust solutions that facilitate streamlined resolution of customer inquiries through use of technologies for automation, deflection, & issue management
- Ability to direct several initiatives in parallel & manage priorities & schedules
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other & take our no jerks rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here & we promise youll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to & from work easier.
- We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match. We also provide all employees with Kindles & reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located in the heart of SoHo NYC & Cambridge, & offer daily catered lunches to keep your hunger at bay. Were also very remote-friendlywe use Slack to communicate across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to take an all-expense-paid trip to our office to get quality in-person time with the team at least once a year. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to learn more about our Infrastructure team? Clickhere!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Clickhere to hear from our employees!