Reporting into the Sr. Director, People Partner, the Director, People Partner will help drive our People strategy & support our Engineering, Product, & Security business units. We are looking for a solutions-oriented change agent who has a proven track record of partnering with business leaders to drive results. This work includes developing & executing business strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, employee engagement, supporting day-to-day operations, process improvements, & change management. Additionally, this person will support core People initiatives & programs, finding opportunities for increasing their effectiveness. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, growth environment where they can simultaneously build & execute scalable People initiatives & programs.
What youll do:
- Serve as the Director, People Partner to our Engineering, Product, & Security business units
- Develop & maintain a deep understanding of the business, objectives & key priorities, team members & dynamics
- Partner with business unit leaders to identify organizational needs necessary to drive business results
- Collaborate across all levels of the organization to retain, develop & motivate Our Great People to achieve their fullest potential
- Continually pursue team, function & organizational improvement by developing innovative People strategies & driving execution & change management through the effective use of tools & resources
- Use data & business insights to identify issues & opportunities
- Develop practical solutions to drive high performance, retention, & top employee experience
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to business leaders; coach & guide leaders on effectively managing their teams & leading the organization
- Effectively execute People programs & initiatives & ensure they achieve intended outcomes, including workforce planning, performance management, talent development, & succession planning
- Act as a mentor to the People & Performance team, helping to identify opportunities & provide insights/expertise to team members.
How youll measure success:
- Drive optimal alignment, ownership & collaboration through understanding of the business to ensure optimal alignment of the organization to drive maximum effectiveness & efficiency.
- great organizational design is critical to optimal, efficient, scalable outcomes. All take an iterative, evolutionary process to achieve. I
- Strong collaboration across all levels within the organization to successfully drive People & Performance OKRs that impact key business goals.
- Continue to keep a pulse on employee sentiment & develop scalable solutions to help increase productivity & retention throughout the organization.
- Strategic business partner to senior leadership team; challenging the status quo, using data insights to influence decisions that drive a high performing & engaged culture.
- Be proactive & keep a pulse on employee sentiment - leverage insights to develop scalable solutions that help to increase productivity & retention throughout the organization.
What youre great at:
- 10+ years of experience as an HRBP
- Demonstrated experience in building trusted relationships with senior business leaders, effectively coaching & advising leaders on organizational issues & team challenges
- Strengths in:
- Problem solving, critical thinking, & self-initiative
- Communicating & influencing at different levels of the organization to achieve business outcomes
- Effective & persuasive written & verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Data insights & analytics to drive culture & talent initiatives
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
- Knowledge & experience in core people functions including strategic people planning, workforce planning, organizational design, talent management & development, engagement & retention, compensation & employee relations
How Youll be Rewarded
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $160,000-190,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units