As part of the Validation Team, the Bug Explorer will be in charge of challenging product specification by identifying all possible user behaviors, write protocols to test them against new phone application releases to ensure a bug free product. During the internal testing he will be in charge of centralizing issues brought back by Dreemers into useful feedback for both developers & product team. You will report to our Head of Validation & Testing & be in charge of:
- Understanding our workflow & processes.
- Diagnosing the origin of technical bugs, creating reproduction methods in order to document them
- Taking part actively in the specification & development of automated validation solutions & quality assurance processes.
- Reproducing reported issues & exploring root causes
- Keeping test automation in the forefront of your mind when designing & executing tests for the purpose of product quality improvement
- Improving pre-release validation tests.
- Closely working with technical teams & acquiring extensive product knowledge.
- Improving & taking part in pre-release validation processes.
- Contribute to the selection, validation & implementation of Quality Assurance tools
- Consolidating & analyzing test results to share insightful data & recommendations to the different teams.