Expedient is a provider of multi-cloud platforms, hosting & security and data center infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solutions. Our technical solutions enable our clients to focus on their own businesses, while our team handles the information technology needed to support it.
We are a CRN Top 100 Data Center & Solutions Provider, VMware Americas Cloud Partner of the Year (2019), a Top Workplace winner for the past five consecutive years, ranked among the Top 10 Managed Service Providers and we were selected as one of only ten other vendors in the United States positioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service.
We are currently hiring an IT professional to manage our team of Solutions Architects; located across all 7 of our geographical locations. The Solutions Architect (SA) is the subject-matter-expert on all technology that Expedient offers. The Manager of the SA team is responsible for the day-to-day management & will ensure that the team is provided with opportunities for continuous learning & professional development. The SA team works closely with the regional & national sales teams as well as marketing, delivery & the channel partner team to develop, design solutions, hardware and software to meet our clients needs. The manager of the SA team is responsible for providing coaching & direction to the group of SAs & acting as a liaison between the various Expedient teams as needed.
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with Expedient sales teams
- Partner with the sales, marketing & delivery management teams by acting as the point-of-contact to represent the SA team to discuss client needs, training, projects, escalation, new product demos & new product launch
- Develop & launch training & professional development for the SA team that will maintain agility in the technology arena & ensure the SA team is the SME on all things related to Expedient technology
- Support Solution Architect team working with the national sales team to visit prospective & existing clients, developing relationships with other Expedient teams
- Ensure the individual SAs are well-versed & able to provide demonstrations for sales, marketing & clients
- Identify individual strengths & expertise of each Solutions Architect & develop productive channels for them to share that expertise with other members of the SA team
- Partner with technical team(s) to handle escalation issues & work to resolution
- Sales representative training, including participation in workshops & development of technical sales documentation & testing instruments.
- Demonstrated successful work experience managing a high-level team of IT professionals
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline or qualifying experience
- Experience with VMware
- Backup & backup related technology experience, with EMC Networker being preferred
- Experience with load balancing technologies such as F5 LTM & CITRIX NetScaler platforms
- Experience with database technologies such as MS SQL, MySQL or Oracle
- Must have a valid driver's license & provide proof of current personal automobile insurance to comply with company policy.
BENEFITS TO WORKING FOR EXPEDIENT
We place a high value on learning & staying agile in the technology arena. We make education & training available to our employees through a robust, self-driven training & tuition reimbursement program. Additional benefits include 3 weeks of paid time off, top-tier, affordable medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) with a generous match & a paid day off to celebrate your birthday each year. Expedient is committed to providing its employees with an environment that promotes collaboration with both team & individual success.
To apply please submit your resume & a cover letter explaining your interest.
Expedient is an equal opportunity employer, providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Expedient does not engage with third party recruiting or staffing firms.
Sponsorship is not provided for this role.