To power critical decisions in healthcare with data science-driven technology.
Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
Aetion, a science-driven healthcare analytics company, is looking for a scientific professional to join our dynamic Science team. A successful candidate will help Aetion & our clients deliver results through the use of the Aetion Evidence Platform (AEP). To do this, you will champion answering client questions regarding study implementation using the AEP & the science behind the platform as well as contribute to client research studies. You will help team members with the development & maintenance of internal & client-facing resources for clients adoption & use of the AEP. You will also drive the development & maintenance of Aetions scientific assets, such as study templates & a definition library of clinical conditions. Additionally, as a successful candidate you will engage with members of the Science, Product, & Engineering teams to identify & fill gaps in knowledge and, in the process, indirectly aid clients in developing high-quality, real-world data evidence using the AEP.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Aetion team members & clients to implement detailed study protocols for scientific use cases & validation studies using the Aetion Evidence Platform (AEP), with regular support & input from senior team members.
- Develop an understanding of the AEP & measurement system, & share that understanding with teammates through verbal & written discussion & communications.
- Lead, with input from senior team members, client help tickets & requests regarding the AEP.
- Contribute to the development & maintenance of internal & client-facing resources for customers adoption & use of the AEP, such as use-case-driven platform demonstrations, data dictionaries & other key materials including documentation & knowledge base articles.
- Drive the development & maintenance of Aetions scientific assets such as study templates, definition library of clinical conditions, & other deployable scientific components.
- Higher levels of seniority will also include additional responsibilities in leadership, process development, team mentoring, & recruiting.
- Title to be determined by education, experience & other qualifications.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent), preferably in sciences, social sciences, or a related analytic field.
- At least 1 year of experience in a research or analytic area, or equivalent. Such experiences can include part-time work, summer jobs, and/or research conducted at school.
- Outstanding attention to detail & organizational skills.
- Strong ability for critical thinking.
- Strong ability to quickly learn new tools.
- Strong ability to self-motivate & manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication in verbal & written form.
- Eager to get things right.
- Experience with cross-functional teams a plus.
- Ability to travel occasionally to other Aetion offices or to client sites.
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 401(k) & unlimited PTO
- Company Accolades Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.