Stash is investing, simplified. We are an investing platform that makes it easy for anyone to start with as little as $5. Through empowering our users with education & guidance, we help investors learn the basics so they can do it themselves. At Stash, we are working toward a future where investors are as diverse as our world.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing team. This position will report to the VP of Finance & work closely with the Senior Leadership team to support key business initiatives throughout the organization. A successful candidate will combine excellent analytical skills with an ability to work cross-functionally to help drive operational excellence & achieve Stashs vision.
What you'll do:
- Work with senior leadership to develop & monitor key performance indicators across the organization
- Develop a framework to align individual & departmental goals with Stashs strategic initiatives & financial goals
- Interpret data & analyze results using statistical techniques to identify trends & important insight
- Identify & define new opportunities to improve operations & company performance
- Prepare ad hoc analyses & forecasts as needed
What we're looking for:
- 4-6 years of experience as an analyst at a leading technology company, financial services organization and/or consulting firm
- B.S. in Management, Finance, Engineering or other relevant subject from a top university
- Self-starter that is comfortable working in a fast-pace startup environment
- Pride in your attention to detail & organizational skills
- Top notch excel skills & modeling capabilities
- Familiarity with SQL & managing large data sets a plus
- Excellent communication skills
We believe that diversity & inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, & building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow & retain & we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
*Equity In Stash *Flexible Vacation
*FourFamily-Friendly Medical Plans *TwoDental & One Vision Insurance Plan
*401k * Learning & Development Stipend
*Commuter Benefits *Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
*Employee Referral Bonuses *Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
*Thursday Happy Hours *Catered Lunch on Fridays
*Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work in 2019
- Built in NYCs Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services & Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
**No recruiters, please.