ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager (TPM) to drive program & project management for the Information Security (InfoSec) department. You will work with a variety of business & technical stakeholders, vendors, & internal teams, & be assigned to projects & programs as they arise & as your bandwidth permits.
InfoSec provides a targeted set of services, support, & capabilities to prevent cyber attacks from occurring, rapidly detect & contain them when they do, & render data useless were it to leak. The scope of InfoSec at Peloton is global, across all departments & technologies.
Were looking to hire someone who possesses a high level of integrity & personal accountability, strong interpersonal skills, & information security domain expertise. The successful candidate will be a proactive team player with a bias for action who demonstrates great attention to detail. In this role, you will -
- Lead technical projects & operational programs from inception through closure
- Manage relationships with internal & external partners as well as within the InfoSec department
- Help InfoSec collaborate across Peloton to increase the security posture of our company
THING TO CONSIDER
- Were a high-growth company, & our processes are in various states of maturity
- We regularly assess the state of the department, the business, & the company, & revisit what processes (and levels of process maturity) are needed for us to reach current & future objectives - you will play a large role in these decisions & changes for the projects & programs you support, & in the Information Security department
- We firmly believe in conducting retrospectives & driving managed, continuous, improvement - you will facilitate many of these & are expected to facilitate & participate in an open & constructive dialogue
- Were doing a lot really fast - you may be asked to flex outside of your role from time to time. On the other hand, we believe in appropriate work/life balance, & youll be asked regularly to gauge your capacity against new efforts to prevent overloading.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Domain knowledge
- Identify scalable solutions to systemic security issues
- Possess expanded security technology depth
- Possess extensive partner technology & business knowledge
- Write security requirements, threat models, policies, & business & functional requirements & design documents for technical security/automation solutions
- Accurately analyze, identify, & triage security & business risks
- Provide balanced risk remediation recommendations & strategies
- Program governance
- Kick off & run programs & projects with full ownership, effective collaboration, & good process
- Measure program success & risks using data & facts
- Provide clear, accurate, consistent, & timely communications
- Are recognized as an influential & trusted partner because you are compassionate to the needs & situations of both partners & of InfoSec
- Advance Pelotons Security IQ & culture
- Successfully manage multiple, simultaneous, complex, high-visibility efforts
- Build processes, templates, & structure, or leverage existing ones as appropriate, considering the cost vs benefit of change before implementing
- Antiracism & Inclusivity: Peloton has made a commitment to antiracism
- Contribute to creating a more inclusive culture & environment at Peloton
- Endorse, create, & maintain antiracist policies & processes
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Have 4+ years of experience
- Have a flexible (whether proactive or reactive, as the situation requires) approach to change
- Deliver outcomes & overcome obstacles constructively in order to move forward
- Consistently operate above the line
- Are forward-looking & thoughtful
- Are a strong listener with the ability to deeply understand, ask the right questions, & proactively pursue constructive feedback
- Are capable of staying on track & pursuing solutions without supervision
- Experience using Smartsheet, Confluence, Jira, and/or GSuite - we dont use Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, or Microsoft Project here
- PSIRT or product vulnerability disclosure program experience
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, & Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, & best-in-class fitness experts & Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, & so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer & committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Peloton has a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health & well-being of our employees & customers globally. All employees based in the U.S. & Canada are required to provide proof of vaccination, unless the employee has a Peloton-approved reasonable accommodation or as otherwise required by law.