Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company that's trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years & currently operates in 16 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired & talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
What is an Alfred?
The Alfred Home Managers are the heart of the business & the team members who bring the Hello Alfred mission to life. Sounds cool, but we know what you are thinking, I have never heard of a job called Alfred Home Manager? Let us explain. As an Alfred, you will be paired with residents to help them manage the unique needs of their home & life. Youll visit your residents weekly to help them tidy-up their space, but more importantly, an Alfred needs to be able to identify where the gaps are in a residents life or space & how we can fill them. For example, your resident might have a very demanding work schedule & never has time to pick up their dry cleaning; as an Alfred, anticipate and/or identify the need & make the recommendation. You will always be looking through your residents' lives through the lens of what can I do to make things easier & ensure they can come home happy.
Alfred Field Specialists spend the majority of their work time in residents homes acting as an Alfred Home Manager. They will work in a variety of home settings that reflect the lifestyle choices of our clients, this includes pets, walk-up style apartment buildings, etc. As an Alfred Home Managers must travel in & around the communities in which clients live in a variety of weather conditions. Alfred Home Managers must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
As an Alfred Field Specialist, you will support the FieldTerritory Engagement Manager on managing building relationships & executing events. This person will be responsible for ensuring that all marketing related to Hello Alfred is in high impact places within the building(s). The Alfred Field Specialist will also run in-building events that promote Hello Alfred to potential members as well as use these moments to engage with existing members.
How youll help us to be successful
- Develop relationships with residents & building partners that facilitate your ability to anticipate or identify needs in their lives
- Recommend services to residents based on the needs you identify.
- Create relationships with the building team to ensure you are integrated into the property to better promote the Hello Alfred service.
- Work with your support team to host unique building events to get to know residents & increase resident enrollment with Hello Alfred.
- Manage common errands, such as dropping off dry cleaning, picking up prescriptions, buy groceries as well as special tasks like arranging your clients favorite flowers & light cleaning.
- Complete our signature tidy-up; a twenty minute, hotel-style turndown service.
- Partner with the FieldTerritory Engagement Manager to maintain & enhance building relationships that result in member engagement & contract renewals.
- Host local, in-building events for potential & existing members.
What Else Youll Need
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in using a smartphone to manage tasks & communication
- Ability to stand on your feet for extended periods of time, maneuver in small spaces, bend & grip with your hands
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Comfortable & able to work in homes with pets, including dogs & cats
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Own or have to access a car, have a valid drivers license & insurance (depending on market).
Youll Click With Us If You
- Are passionate about teaching & empowering others
- Lead with empathy
- Act like an owner, have a bias for action & when you see an issue that impacts the business you dont wait for someone else -- you jump in
- Work side by side with your staff to inspire peak performance
- Strive to be better than you were yesterday
- Always do things the right way, even when its hard
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed