As a Customer Success Advisor you will drive success & growth in Pendos most complex customer base, supporting unique B2B & B2E use cases to drive digital adoption in an industry agnostic portfolio. As an extension of the customer, you will partner closely & serve as a trusted advisor to drive critical business outcomes. This role sits within Pendos Enterprise success team, composed of the most seasoned individual contributors in Customer Success.
Customer Success Advisors own the customer journey end to end, fostering exceptional long-term executive relationships & leveraging deep business & industry knowledge to inform how customers accelerate value & ROI using Pendo. Leveraging change management & governance principles you will assist customers in orchestrating discrete initiatives across multiple business units & stakeholders while laddering up to critical business objectives. This role is deeply cross-functional & requires high accountability & diligent execution.
The ideal candidate will possess both a consulting background & enterprise SaaS experience.
- Be proactive & accountable for managing a designated customer portfolio, delivering on quarterly portfolio retention & expansion metrics
- Partner with customer executives to build a comprehensive success strategy that aligns with their strategic business initiatives & outcomes
- Enable business impact & innovation to a customers business by understanding customers key business issues, opportunities & ROI metrics
- Leverage strategic relationships & deep customer knowledge to expand into new use cases & position additional Pendo products in a timely & relevant manner
- Lead & execute on a multi-threaded account relationship strategy to grow a network of champions & executive sponsors
- Develop & implement meaningful engagements that drive customer business outcomes & successful execution of use cases to foster account growth
- Collaborate closely with sales leaders to establish & execute strategic account planning processes & strategies, develop financial targets, & map critical milestones for a 1-2 year period
- Instill a laser focus on product adoption, customer value delivery, & advocacy such that customers within your portfolio become active Pendo advocates & references
- Effectively oversee portfolio health overall - proactively identify & communicate risks & opportunities as needed & resolve escalations quickly
- Bring deep experience with change management & governance principles to create objectives & orchestrate complex processes that involves large numbers of discrete initiatives across multiple business units & stakeholders
- Establish cross functional relationships across Pendo to bring in technical experts, success managers, executive sponsors, product managers & strategic programs to transform the customers business
- Navigate large organizational structures to identify & build key relationships
- Influence crucial conversations at C-level with strong objection handling techniques
- Client facing experience within a SaaS software company is required, additional non-SaaS experience a plus
- Ability to interact with enterprise customer teams at various levels of technical & non-technical depth within complex large organizations
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills (both written & verbal)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Product, Sales, Support, Revenue Ops) to provide Voice of the Customer
- Strong knowledge of product analytics & related business processes
- BA/BS or MBA preferred
- 10+ years experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or Sales
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS is a plus
- Consulting background is a plus
Pink, Perks, & Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.