WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, The Bash, The Bump, How They Asked, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ENGINEER IN TEST ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is hiring an engineer in test to join a highly motivated team. The right engineer will enjoy fast paced collaboration with product, design, & software engineering teams in an Agile environment to ensure high quality web & mobile features for our couples.
This role will focus on applications & products in the Registry Zone, which develops tools for couples to register for gifts, for their guests to buy them, & the back-end systems to make it all happen stress-free.
- Ensure that features are high-quality by building test strategies, writing & executing test plans, & communicating with the team about issues, risk, & product quality.
- Leverage skills & experience to develop automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Manual test new features & bug fixes before incorporating them into automated test suites.
- Interface with teams in coordinating cross browser & manual regression testing when needed.
- Promote best practices surrounding TDD, continuous integration, code standards, etc..
SUCCESSFUL ENGINEERS IN TEST HAVE:
- Understands QA software methodologies, tools & processes.
- Hands on experience writing automated tests for user interfaces. Experience writing automated tests for backend services.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written.
- Experience with Cypress or other modern UI test frameworks.
- Experience with AWS/Kubernetes/Docker concepts & technology.
- Experience designing & developing load tests to measure application performance.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.