Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Senior Implementation Analyst, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems & taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist & works closely with global teams whilst independently driving results with guidance only in the most complex situations.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Lead project management of implementations for Visa client institutions & processors in assigned region to ensure client expectations are exceeded.
- Coordinate directly with clients to understand card program set up requirements & facilitate new card program installations, conversions & maintenance requests without customer impact.
- Report client project accomplishments & deliverables to management monthly.
- Manage non-routine, complex processing & change requests, as well as short term tactical & strategic client initiatives.
- Act as the Project Lead for various initiatives - both internal & external - using Project Management best practices & skills.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Build & enhance positive working relationships with key Visa client institutions, processors & internal partners.
- Prepare & maintain detailed project plans, status reports, & issues logs.
- Represent client system & operational requirements to internal Visa organizations.
- Responsible for own work flow assignments & to take the initiative to resolve problems & meet deadlines.
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Create, update & enhance internal support documents to assist internal & external partners.
- Support biannual business enhancements & all Visa mandates.
What we're after
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- High level of experience in a customer support role in financial services, payment card, software, or information services.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Excellent time management, organization, & planning skills.
- Ability to comprehend & translate complex technical issues & apply to business solutions.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, & handle customer expectations.
- Shown success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, & ability to effectively prioritize & multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English required. Additional knowledge of German preferred.
- Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills are required.
- Solid project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical terms or processes into business language
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.