We create a safe space for communities to thrive.
OpenWeb (formerly Spot.IM) is on a mission to increase the quality of conversations online. We build technologies that create thriving & engaged communities, reduce toxicity, & increase safetyimproving the quality of civil discourse & supporting independent journalism. Today, OpenWeb works with more than 700 top-tier publishers (including News Corp, Verizon Media, CBS, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery 29 & more) & hosts 100 million monthly active users.
Founded in 2012, OpenWeb has over 100 employees between New York City & Tel Aviv. We are backed by world-class investors including Insight Partners, Index Ventures, AltaIR Capital, ScaleUp, & Norma Investments. Together, we are empowering individuals to take action, & demand more from one another. Were crafting technology that naturally brings people together & fosters healthy discussionso they have more dinner-table talks & less shouting matches online. It starts with us. Lets take the web back from the trollstogether. Are you in?
The Performance Marketing Manager sits at the pivot point between marketing activities & business outcomes. Focused on tangible goals, like developing & nurturing leads, increasing Partner awareness & satisfaction, & positioning OpenWeb as a leader in our space, the Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic guidance, create development, & tactical optimization of our paid & organic marketing funnel.
- Ideating, setting up, managing, & optimizing campaigns across channels such as ABM, SEM, email, WordPress, social media, etc.;
- Data-driven content & performance analysis, including weekly performance analysis, across channels;
- Recommendations for budget allocation, audience targeting, & segmentation;
- Recommendations for content & campaign creation; and,
- Forecasting campaign performance
The Skills & Experience You Bring:
- You have an analytical mindset & take a methodical approach to your analyses, which enables you to discover key insights & make game-changing campaign recommendations
- Youre passionate about brand marketing & love to bring big ideas to life
- You can collect & examine audience insights to help develop creative marketing & acquisition plans
- You have 3 - 6 years of experience in performance marketing for a b2b audience
- Youre comfortable working in a hyper-growth start-up environment, setting ambitious goals & achieving them independently
- You have familiarity with HubSpot, RollWorks, SproutSocial, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce, WordPress, SimilarWeb, and/or similar marketing automation & analytic tools
- Youve had past successes developing digital marketing campaigns that reared tangible results, like an increase in pipeline
The OpenWeb Culture
We offer a dynamic & unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world class & high-caliber techies, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, & creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change & strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role & projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, & make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing community!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams & upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status.
Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us!