Company Description|Job Description
As the most adopted digital experimentation software platform, Optimizely is enabling the world's largest brands turn their data into best-in-class customer experiences. The platform's ease of use & speed of deployment empowers organizations to create & run experiments that help them make better data-driven decisions, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, Cologne, Munich & Sydney, we have grown from an easy-to-use A/B testing product into a premier test & learn platform.
Director, Professional Services - EMEA, will be responsible for the strategic & operational elements of the Optimizely Professional Services team in EMEA. Supporting the strategy behind growing the organization & building on its operational excellence while aligning to the larger Go To Market (GTM) & Product & Engineering organization will be key. Working cross functionally with the other teams inside of Optimizely will also be critical to the success of the team. Our Professional Services team implements, consults, advises & makes our customers wildly successful experimenting on Optimizely.
- Enabling the growth strategy for the Professional Services team in conjunction with the Product & Engineering organization & GTM teams.
- Optimize the team for operational excellence aligned to the Customer Experience team to create an integrated customer experience.
- Develop, promote, & market Professional Services offerings & programs with Sales & Marketing counterparts.
- Leadership & direct management of a high performing Professional Services team, including recruiting/hiring, development, & performance management.
- Work with our partnership team, to continue to develop a high quality & scalable ecosystem that embrace Optimizely's core values around our delivery methodology, while enhancing our delivery capacity, & enabling partners to deliver experiments independently.
- Meet organizational goals & managing to revenue/expense targets, utilization, & services attach rates.
- Work cross functionally with other Optimizely teams to ensure alignment such as corporate marketing, product management, sales & others.
- Manage the EMEA Professional Services financial management & reporting (P&L) in conjunction with the Finance team.Work proactively with Sales on large opportunities, helping to position service philosophy, delivery & best practices related to the Optimizely Platform.
- 10+ years experience in Professional Services or related fields.
- 8+ years of related Professional Services leadership experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or relevant technical field experience.
- 5+ years experience in selling Professional Services.
- Experience leading teams & interfacing at a Senior Director level.
- Familiarity with Cloud based deployments.
- Experience working with Customer Success to drive post sales services engagement
Travel is required.