Squarespace is looking for a Test Engineer to join our Product Test Engineering group. We believe testing is a first-class concern, & aim to provide systems & tools that engineers can use to build confidence in their work throughout the development lifecycle. You will be a part of a new testing landscape at Squarespace. You will report to the Dublin QA Team Lead.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until Sept 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if & when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Ensure confidence in product releases
- Quickly identify defects & automate repeatable regression tests as needed utilizing modern test tools
- Create automated end-to-end UI tests
- Collaborate with other Test Engineers & similar positions in Engineering to maintain & define testing standards, create necessary tools, provide & receive training & feedback, & advance your teams general strategy & approach to manual & automated testing
- Participate in & coordinate large cross-team testing initiatives
- Use the Xray test management tool to create, manage, execute, & report on test cases
- Use performance, stress & load testing tools to measure performance
- Provide mentorship to other QA staff to help grow their career development & advocate best automation test practices
- 2-4 years experience with writing end-to-end & contract API tests
- Deep familiarity with software testing practices & fundamentals
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment
- A passion for mentoring engineers with experience advancing the skills of your juniors & colleagues
- Experience with test tools such as Cypress, Webdriver.io, Cucumber, Espresso, XCUITest, Appium, X-Ray, Locust, Gatling & JMeter
- BS in CS or equivalent experience
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.