Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Nexthink is seeking a talented pricing professional with SaaS experience to help fuel our explosive growth. In this role, you will draw on your analytical rigor, ingenuity, & collaborative skills to help Nexthink optimize our pricing & packaging. Reporting directly to the VP of Product Marketing, you will work closely with Marketing, Product, Sales, & our leadership team to help Nexthink grow intelligently as we expand our portfolio & geographic footprint. This is a remarkable opportunity for a motivated individual to make an impact in a pre-IPO, hypergrowth SaaS company - join us today!
- Collaborate with leaders in Marketing, Product, & Sales to design new pricing approaches, define monetization strategies for new products, & optimize existing pricing & packaging
- Establish frameworks & methodologies for pricing decisions, to drive business objectives such as revenue growth, gross margin, customer acquisition, account expansion, retention, & lifetime value
- Conduct primary & secondary research (quantitative & qualitative) to inform pricing strategies
- Develop well-reasoned, data-driven recommendations on key pricing & packaging questions
- Identify & champion cross-sell & upsell opportunities through pricing strategies
- Support the operational implementation & sales enablement activities associated with pricing changes
- Define & evaluate key performance indicators to track pricing performance & continuously improve
- Develop a discounting framework in concert with leadership; analyze actual discounting practices & work with sales leadership to improve them over time
- Create & deliver pricing training content to the sales team & guide them on how to approach pricing conversations with prospects
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
- Function: Marketing
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally from a top university
- 6+ years of enterprise technology experience, with at least 2 years in subscription businesses
- 2+ years of enterprise SaaS pricing experience; 4+ years of broadly relevant functional experience (strategy, product marketing, product management)
- You are an experienced professional who is passionate about making key contributions to the business
- You possess excellent analytical & research skills
- You are able to think deeply about & explain clearly the effects of potential pricing & packaging changes
- You are intellectually curious & enjoy applying creative problem solving skills to complex challenges
- Your written & oral communication skills are strong
- You embrace the urgency of competitive markets & thrive in fast-paced environments where change is the norm
- You seek collaborative environments & successfully build relationships with geographically dispersed teams
- Your inherent drive & self-starter attitude motivate you to achieve dramatic success
- You have the ability to travel 10-20%, including internationally
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.