Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking for an experienced, high potential, & strategy driven procurementexpert who is interested in helping procurement operations revolutionize its end to end sourcing process. You will work directly with our leadership & category teams to build out a road map for one of the fastest growing startups to come out of Europe! Your time will be spent developing & implementing cross team strategic sourcing processes, contract/vendor management practices, & other areas of continuous improvement. We are looking for a hands-on, numbers-driven leader with a focus on impact & action. This person will have a seat at the table & be given the opportunity to make decisions that will impact the entire company.
You will ...
- Bring innovative & strategic thought leadership to identify additional cost & operational efficiencies across US Procurement Operations in all facilities
- Develop & implement strategic sourcing practices across all categories from ingredients to packaging procurement that optimize process, reduce risk & increase profitability
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement through effective project management, use of retrospectives & by identifying new capabilities & processes that drive efficiency & improve our cost basis
- Leverage internal & external networking & industry benchmarking to understand, recommend, & implement best practices through collaboration with operations & business leadership
- Oversee & develop a comprehensive procurement supplier/contract management processes inclusive of systems & tools to promote agility in purchasing
- Manage the supply risk by improving/building a strong supplier base in alignment with Company business objectives & values, & emerging product needs
- Determine when additional or alternate sources are required, & implementing proactive strategies to minimize product flow disruptions
- Build strong cross-functional relationships & partner with internal facility management & project delivery teams to drive both immediate & sustained benefits to the Company & our Customers
- Take ownership & develop procurement analytics systems (including market, supplier, & SKU analysis) to drive continuous improvement & identify opportunities for cost reduction
- Develop & mentor a team of analysts (direct & indirect reports) across the procurement function as well as coach & mentor peer directors & procurement leads
- Be the subject matter expert in all things related to procurement & strategic sourcing
- Obsessed with food!
- An analytical & a problem-solving expert who uses data to drive decisions
- Proactive, ambitious, & assertive: you take ownership of your work & think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Entrepreneurial & can make things happen
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change & limited direction
- Comfortable making split-second decisions with far reaching consequences
- A Negotiations Expert with strong financial analytical & negotiation skills required as you will coordinate & negotiate with multiple suppliers
- Passionate about our business & committed to its growth
At a minimum, you have...
- BA/BS degree in business, supply chain or related discipline, CPM certification a plus, MBA a plus
- Total of 8+ years of experience including both a consulting & procurement sourcing background
- Vast knowledge & interest instrategic sourcing & continuous improvement processes
- Experience managing & leading a team of direct & indirect reports
- The ability to build & effectively communicate a strategic plan to employees at all levels from buyers to the CEO
- Quantitative & analytical experience (either through education or professional experience), including expertise with G-Suite, Excel & procurement systems
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.