About the Job:
LiveIntent is hiring a People Development Intern to support our efforts in attracting, hiring, & retaining world-class talent at LiveIntent. This intern will work on projects impacting many areas of the People Development function including employer branding, recruiting, new hire onboarding, training programs, & HR operations. This is a great opportunity for students who are interested in Human Resources & are still looking for their niche in the field!
- Coordinate employee engagement events (ie. birthday celebrations, holiday happy Hours, trivia nights) & support day of operations
- Ensure new hire onboarding experience is superb by creating welcome packages, setting up desks, & checking in with new hires
- Assist in scheduling new hire training sessions across all LiveIntent offices
- Assist the Learning & Development Manager with specific needs including development of sessions & e-learning
- Create surveys to measure the success of onboarding, events, trainings, & other various People Development efforts
- Support recruitment efforts by managing job listings on both our internal career page & external job sites
- Assist the recruitment team with sourcing & pipeline building
- Learn about the HR operations through the support of generalist activities
- Youre a self-starter & willing to run with a project without perfectly detailed directions
- Attention to detail is a strong suit, you never press send on an email without checking it over at least twice
- You enjoy problem-solving & try to approach life with a positive attitude
- Communication is a strength, you strive to be clear both written & verbally
- Youre a natural planner & try to be organized in the way you work
A little about your summer with us:
- 10 Fun, Fast Weeks: Our 2020 Summer Internship Program will run from (DATES)
- This is a paid position & youll work 40 hours per week
- Location: Youll spend 10 weeks at our headquarters in NYC, conveniently located in FiDi. Since we have offices located in Berlin & Copenhagen youll walk away with the experience of working for a global tech company!
- Ownership: Your time at LiveIntent will be meaningful, not filled with coffee runs. Teams across the company have identified ongoing projects to address real business challenges & we trust you to take ownership of these projects. Our hope is that you will identify areas for opportunity & go for it, without waiting for instruction!
- Mentorship & Growth: On your first day you will meet your LiveIntent Guider, a veteran LiveIntenter who will help you navigate through your time here. Your manager & fellow team members will teach you & provide feedback along the way.Weve created trainings to help you get the most out of this experience & feel prepared for your next step.
- Find Fun: We work hard at LiveIntent but we take every opportunity to Find Fun along the way. Youre encouraged to participate in activities like: afternoon snack time, Ros Thursdays, in-office group exercise classes, organized sports teams, Summer Fridays & so much more!
LiveIntent, one of the worlds largest people-based marketing platforms, connects 2,500 publishing & advertising brands with over 250 MM verified people every month across all types of media. With the anonymized email address at the center of its industry-leading identity graph, LiveIntent provides brands with solutions that help them monetize, acquire, & retain real people, even where cookies dont work. LiveIntent enriches a brands data, making it possible for them to deepen their understanding of their audiences, & more effectively market to people wherever they are present & paying attention. LiveIntent is home to over 160 people worldwide with offices in New York, Berlin, & Copenhagen.