Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
We are seeking a driven, strategic, technology focused & customer-centric team lead to join our mobile team. As an Engineering Leader of one of our mobile teams, you will be responsible for the leadership of your team as well as the design, development, testing, & deployment of features in our native mobile applications & frameworks. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing mobile software, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, & experience or desire to lead others in achieving results in a fast paced environment. This individual will have a strong track record of helping to deliver an effective, highly-available, & flexible technology platform in a growth environment.
If you are a mobile developer at heart, with a creative-flair, problem-solving skills, have worked on published mobile iOS applications, & a hunger to grow & lead others to help drive CLEARs next generation products, this is a great opportunity for you.
What You Will Do:
- Take ownership of one of our mobile teams, being responsible for the people in that teams & its delivery of features & enhancements
- Design & build consumer facing native mobile applications & frameworks on iOS to leverage CLEARs platform & capabilities
- Use best practices to ensure delivery of high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, & general reliability
- Direct & implement new features & optimize existing ones from draft to implementation
- Develop & maintain mobile SDKs used to integrate with our identity-as-a-service platform
- Lead squad team meetings such as standup, grooming & planning sessions
- Be responsible for the management of engineers on your squad, both internal & external
- Work with stakeholders, both internal & external, to determine different use cases for the CLEAR API on the mobile platform
Who You Are:
- You have at least 8 years of development, & experience building native apps with iOS using the latest tools & frameworks
- You have experience working in a leadership role, & the desire to guide, coach & grow others
- Experience working with Swift
- You have worked on at least one app on the App Store, open-source framework contributions, extensive coding tutorial, or example project on GitHub
- You have experience with third-party libraries & APIs
- Experience delivering features end to end, spanning native mobile apps to backend APIs
- You have the ability & willingness to work with any language building both front-end mobile prototypes & simple back-end applications. Previous prototyping experience & knowledge in prototyping tools & data analytics are considered a plus
- Passionate about mobile apps on all platforms
- Bonus points
- Experience building backend cloud apps using AWS
- Experience with backend development technologies for building RESTful APIs