Reporting to our CMO, Tanium is seeking a Senior Director, Global Brand Strategy to drive Taniums brand vision & market differentiation. This highly visible leadership role will be responsible for developing & executing our Global Brand Strategy.
You are a master storyteller, rooted in brand strategy with passion for Taniums mission. You are accustomed to an accelerated atmosphere & can continuously toggle between strategist & doer. You have a strong blend of creativity, collaboration & data-driven insights. You are unstoppable in your pursuit of goals but you believe in winning as a team. You'll work closely with Executive staff & other leadership at Tanium to make things happen quickly & at scale.
What youll do:
- Create Taniums brand strategy & provide guidelines to ensure consistent execution & governance.
- Translate the brand strategy into marketing collateral & advertising campaigns through collaboration with content & creative teams.
- Lead the ideation & creative process surrounding brand awareness & other campaign elements.
- Assess a wide array of data, ranging from customer feedback to surveys measuring brand recognition, engagement & efficacy of our investments.
- Provide brand leadership & influence across a cross-functional team.
Were looking for someone with:
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience required
- 10+ years experience in B2B Brand Marketing or Brand Management
- Management of large scale budgets with high-growth targets
- Strong bias for collaboration & teaming
- Able to demonstrate innovation - overcoming challenges in new & creative ways
- Strong written & verbal communication & presentation skills
- Experience influencing the influencers with thought leadership, product innovation, customer advocacy, culture, & leadership
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.