The Senior Supply Chain data analyst is responsible for utilizing multi-source data & analytics tools to drive actionable insights across Supply Chain planning. This role requires a deep understanding of end-to-end supply chain, key operational metrics & an ability to use data to create supporting dashboards & reports. Translate complex data or algorithms into conclusions that will support & influence key decisions within our forecasting & planning functions. This person will be an expert in Excel, SQL, R, Python with a deep understanding of Tableau. 3-4 years of experience building out dashboards, metrics, KPIs with an ability to present the data in a clear & concise manner to cross-functional & managerial teams.
- Deep understanding of end-to-end supply chain & industry KPIs to manage performance
- Ability to quickly understand, validate & map complex back-end data tables
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams to understand different data streams & potential gaps
- Formulate & deliver Supply Chain analytic insights across various operational functions - Demand/Supply planning, logistics, procurement, inventory management, finance
- Ability to find practical solutions around data problems & data gaps
- Capture organizational knowledge related to data & document processes/solutions
- Create & present actionable insights to senior management
- Build out highly interactive, customizable, & impactful tableau dashboards
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Data engineering, Operation research or Analytics
- Advance knowledge of database & visualization platforms (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau, SQL, Python), & Excel.
- Knowledge of operational supply chain including procurement & logistic flow, warehousing, distribution, inventory planning
- Strong process improvement & problem-solving experience using complex data models
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, lean environment
- Strong Bias for action with experience delivering in ambiguous environments
- Experience with ERP, Netsuite, E2open, & other Advance Planning tools preferred
- Strong verbal & written communication
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.