ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG A best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- [NEW!] FOXBET & PokerStars Were thrilled to welcome FOXBET, a world-class betting platform, & PokerStars, the premier online poker product, to the FanDuel Group!
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Copywriter will help build & execute ad campaigns to support a range of products/brands under the FanDuel Group umbrella. In general, youll be making ads for sports fans & successful candidates will arrive already familiar with both.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
The Copywriter role sits on FanDuel Groups marketing creative team & will report to the Associate Creative Director, Copy. Responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualizing & writing ads across a variety of media, including social media, banners, email, radio, out of home, print, & occasionally TV
- Helping to further develop FanDuels brand guidelines
- Collaborating with other members of the creative team, including other copywriters, art directors, graphic designers, animators, developers, etc.
- Helping to name & brand new products & bring them to market
- Serving as a good ideas engine whos comfortable working both with & without a brief
What we're looking for in our next teammate
The Copywriter position will help concept & execute campaigns for die-hard sports fans who never miss a snap, pitch, puck drop, or tipoffso if any of those terms are unfamiliar, were off to a rough start. Knowledge of daily fantasy sports, sports betting, and/or horse racing is a definite plus, but its more important that you be fluent in the language & culture of general sports fandom. Heres what else were looking for:
- 2+ years of professional copywriting experience
- A copywriting portfolio specifically featuring ads (blogs, short stories, screenplays wont be considered)
- Interest in & expertise with all major digital advertising platforms. Youll be making ads (i.e. not organic content) for Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, & Twitter & were looking for someone whos already familiar with each platforms different ad units & how to best utilize them
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with other creatives, including other copywriters, graphic designers, art directors, animators, etc.
- Word nerds with strong (bordering on obsessive) attention to detail. We are our own proofreaders
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.