At HelloFresh our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector inspiring millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 15 countries (and counting!) from 9 different offices. Our more than 11,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart action are encouraged.
We want you to join us in Copenhagen & help take HelloFresh Nordics to the next level - as a company with astronomical growth, it is the perfect time to join. This is your opportunity to grow WITH a company & we cant wait to welcome you onboard.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Accounts Payable student worker will be an integral part of a fast-growing company, making sure that our finance processes can follow our quick ramp up in volumes. You will learn how a large publicly traded company accounting department works. You will work with the local Operations, Marketing & Management teams as well as with the Group Finance team in Berlin.
- Consolidate weekly & monthly reports
- Register financial vouchers, sales invoices & payments received & made
- Register cash vouchers & purchases of goods
- Prepare payments proposals
- Prepare different types of reconciliation
- Support on other projects with focus on accounting & controlling
- Currently studying to obtain a bachelor (at least 2nd or 3rd year) or masters diploma in a relevant study field
- Experienced in a field related to controlling, accounting or finance (beneficial but not required)
- Precise, structured & you feel accountable for everything you do
- Working proactively with other people & are not discouraged when your request is not priority number one of your team mates
- Relentlessly aiming to work as exact & accurate as possible while still prioritising your tasks when necessary
- Bringing good Excel skills with a great attention to detail
- Fluent in English (Swedish or Danish is beneficial but not required)
What we offer
- Work in a startup within a scaleup. We have a lot of flexibility to move fast & get things rolling
- Flexible hours & the opportunity to have a serious impact on a rapidly growing organisation
- An energetic, fun & extremely dynamic environment
- Competitive compensation & plenty of room for personal growth
- Significant reduction on the HelloFresh boxes every month.
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.