Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
What we're looking for
Reporting to the General Manager of our Customer Experience pillar (the GetFeedback Platform), we are in need of an experienced Director of Strategy & Business Operations to help determine strategic priorities, achieve operational excellence, & foster innovation & growth within the CX business. You will own the process we use to plan, prioritize & execute against a diverse set of projects aimed at solving for the most critical opportunities & challenges GetFeedback faces. Equal parts strategist, consultant & implementer, you will be a trusted advisor to the GM in the daily operations of the team, in developing a compelling thought leadership position for GetFeedback, & in ensuring we maximize the time investment of executive leaders by aligning them to our most impactful customer programs.
- Organize, coordinate & program manage the execution of strategic initiatives, delivery of new programs & resolution of issues in the CX pillar
- Develop the Go to Market strategy for the GetFeedback CX Platform together with sales & marketing\
- Lead complex strategic & operational projects with cross-functional partners; drive to implementation & delivery of results.
- Be an advisor to the GM & senior management team, maintaining a detailed understanding of current challenges & industry trends
- Participate in regular meetings with HR, Finance, Sales Ops, Legal & other cross-functional teams to support the GM in addressing issues, building plans & delivering programs
- Assess operational health via barometers, dashboards & scorecards that measure objectives & key results (OKRs) & key performance indicators (KPIs). Identify patterns & trends in both related & disparate data points. Brief the GM on findings, insights & recommendation
- Support the GM in developing a public voice using social media channels & identifying public speaking opportunities
- Establish strong relationships & partnerships across the enterprise. Lean on these partnerships to glean organizational insights & where necessary, mitigate risks to the success of our programs
- 5+ years executive level engagement
- 8+ years experience in a strategy, business operations or program management role
- Experience developing executive-level communications
- Ability to collaborate with & influence across a variety of cross-functional stakeholders
- Experience using data, CRM & reporting tools to guide decision-making
- MBA or equivalent career experience
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.