AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment & business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment & business decisions. With 1200+ employees & nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, & Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
The Demand Generation Role
Demand Generation Senior Associate is a marketing professional who is responsible for driving demand for AlphaSights' services by developing proactive & tailored marketing strategies to attract current & prospective clients.
If you are an ambitious & dynamic self-starter with a keen interest in marketing, a high degree of empathy for client users, a desire to support & collaborate with the client facing teams, a strong commercial mindset, & a passion for delivering measurable business results, we have the perfect job for you.
The Demand Generation Senior Associate will collaborate with the Marketing team & other internal stakeholders across the globe to execute a wide range of initiatives including:
- Using data to target users with the right content at the right time
- Increasing brand affinity among users, both prospective & existing
- Partner with senior stakeholders to find opportunities where marketing strategies lead to impactful business outcomes
Account & User Mapping:
- Use your understanding of a business segments commercial objectives & AlphaSights user segmentation to create strategies to target users on an ongoing basis
- Map accounts & identify multiple opportunities to drive commercial impact (e.g. increase user base, up sell, cross sell, etc.)
- Update account & user mapping tools to codify the data required to scale outreach to users who would benefit from AlphaSights' services
- Partner with the Communications & Service Marketing teams to develop one-pagers, & other materials that engage active users & nurture inactive users
- Partner with business leaders to tailor pitch decks
- Mine data within the user journey to identify the right target users, the right time & the right content for each campaign
- Propose campaigns / engagement strategies to commercial leaders that achieve a variety of commercial objectives including but not limited to increasing our user base, up-sell, cross-sell, etc.
- Plan & execute custom marketing campaigns - using CRM/mail-merge software & social tools - that are both unique to AlphaSights as well as appeal to the preferences of our target audience
- Meticulously track all outreach activities to measure ROI, identify best practices, & set goals
- Log all client information in CRM-based tools to build robust profiles & ensure future campaigns are well targeted
- Track client movements within the user journey to extend lifetime value
- Act as a thought partner to senior leadership
- Share best practices & training up peers
- Hire & oversee interns
- Work with senior leadership to structure & solve abstract problems
- Lead strategic project from start to finish
More About Marketing Team
The Marketing team is based across New York, London & Shanghai & consists of 4 verticals:
- Demand Generation
- Product & Service Marketing
- Brand & Communications
- Digital & Design
From the moment you join us, youll have significant autonomy & personal responsibility. Youll receive training & professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. Hard work, drive, & a commitment to delivering results will put you on a path to progressing your career at AlphaSights. Learn more about our Marketing function here
Learn more about Jeamarie's (Demand Generation Manager, NY) journey at AlphaSights from this Q&A!
What We Look For
- At least 2-3 years of relevant Marketing experience
- 3.5 GPA or above achieved at Bachelors level, in Business, Marketing or a similar relevant field.
- Perfect attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- A natural curiosity & an ambition to expand your horizons
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, & dynamic environment
What You Can Expect
A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables & a focus on results
- The option to work from home every Thursday & Friday
- Professional development budget to use, including 3 paid days a year to attend courses or learn new skills & allow you to grow & develop as a marketer
- High level of autonomy & ownership of role from day one
- Clear career progression
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health & dental)
- Corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.