Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Facilities Supervisor oversees the day-to-day operations within the functional areas of housekeeping, janitorial, maintenance, & overall upkeep of the distribution center. The Facilities Supervisor coordinates activities & provides coaching & guidance to workers in the facilities team. The Facilities Supervisor provides support to the team, stepping in as needed to ensure maximum productivity. The Supervisor receives direction from Management & carries out instructions based on given guidelines. The Supervisor is responsible for following & enforcing all safety, GMP & SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies, in cooperation with the manager. The Facilities Supervisor is required to be certified in operating all material handling equipment as needed by location.
- Direct & Supervise a group of employees involved in facilities operations procedures with regard to housekeeping, janitorial, maintenance & overall upkeep of the distribution center.
- Develop and/or adapt inspection equipment to meet GMP standards, make suggestions with regard to procedures, standards, & equipment to facilitate work & maintain efficiency & productivity.
- Be responsible for upkeep of equipment including reporting defective equipment to management.
- Oversee servicing, repairing, adjusting, & troubleshooting machines, devices, moving parts, & equipment that operate primarily on the basis of mechanical (not electronic) principles.
- Plan, organize, schedule, & assign daily maintenance work load based on work priority, quantity of equipment, & skill of personnel.
- Inspect equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or defects as needed.
- Collaborate with maintenance technicians to generate & update daily work orders ensuring accurate & complete information.
- Generate & distribute PMs, including lockout/tag-out sheets.
- Close daily work orders by documenting accurate information of work performed, time to perform, parts used, equipment work was performed on, editing PM tasks, etc.
- Coordinate emergency work & remove barriers for technicians.
- Follow-up with daily work through walks on job sites, inspection, testing, or measuring completed work to verify conformance to standards or repair requirements
- Maintain the work area in a clean & orderly condition & follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Support & follow direction from management & complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Update data in the computer system; must be able to use a computer & type/data entry using computer programs (Microsoft Office, Google Suite, etc.).
- Be responsible for compilation & maintenance of inspection reports & records.
- Investigate & determine the cause of faulty work & consult & advise other departments as to corrective measures.
- Analyze facts or circumstances surrounding individual problems to determine what action should be taken within the limits of standard practices.
- Train new employees on standard operating procedures (safety, GMP AND SQF policies /procedures, PPE / hygiene policies).
- Maintain discipline, morale, & harmonious relations among subordinates.
- Effectively make recommendations regarding hiring, promotions, wage adjustments & terminations.
- Communicate with other departments within the DC in order to collaborate & solve problems.
- Leader: train & develop a large group of employees, ongoing process improvement
- Problem Solver: professional, confidential
- Results Driven & detail oriented
- Proficient with Communication: speak to employees with tact & diplomacy
- Proficient with Time Management: tracking/monitoring production & maintaining productivity
- Learning Orientation: able to take direction & relay information to employees
- Performance Management: for assigned responsibility, hiring, promotions, & performance reviews
At a minimum, you have...
- Minimum of 1-2 years of supervisory or leadership experience required
- 2 year Associates degree required or equivalent work related experience
- Intermediate computer skills requirement data analysis/creation, Microsoft office & Google Sheets, Email
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, reach & lift for a minimum of 10 to 12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to regularly lift & move up to 50 pounds with or without assistance.
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.