Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
This role will manage Omadas collaborative working space in the heart of San Franciscos Financial District, by connecting those using the space to one another, solving problems effectively, & creating a welcoming experience along the way. Youll manage vendors, coordinate events & resources, & help ensure the space is being used effectively. But most importantly, youll envision new processes & optimize existing ones to help solve office problems efficiently even before they arise.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of People Operations, this role will partner closely with members of the People team, IT, our Omadans, & a variety of vendors to create a warm, empowering experience for those working in the space.
- Maintaining & improving a physical space where Omadans enjoy working, & can collaborate well
- Develop & maintain processes & procedures as we create our new in-office experience
- When problems arise, people know they can come to you as a trusted, quick-thinker who can connect them to the right solutions
- Direct, connect, & escalate office visitors to the right resources efficiently
- Manage budgets, inventory, & in-office resources
- Think two steps ahead (or more) to help ensure fewer problems arise
- Provide light IT support as needed for conference room tech (ie. Zoom issues, issues with our booking system such as a missing reservation, etc.) & as needed for event support in conjunction with our IT team
- Develop & maintain office safety response protocols inclusive of process, policy, & drills as needed/required by local & state regulations
- Manage & enforce all safety & security procedures including, but not limited to, badges, state & local COVID mandates, Omadas vaccine policy
- Coordinate with building manager on any building maintenance issues/needs
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have previous facility/office management experience
- Experience managing vendors (people are a plus too!)
- Ability to prepare & manage budgets
- Bring a proven track record of ability to assess problems & build scalable solutions
- Find excitement in creating new programs from scratch & iterating on them
- Are an excellent, clear communicator (both written & verbal)
You will love this job if you are:
- Incredibly organized, & can attend to the details without losing sight of the whole
- Comfortable with ambiguity, calm under pressure, & solution-oriented
- Energized by coordinating processes & people
- Able to function independently, but also love connecting with a wide variety of people
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.