ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStarsUS The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Lead IT Support Engineer will the primary individual responsible for company desktops, laptops, mobile devices, & application support at their primary office location. This is an internal customer-facing role, & requires excellent prioritization, responsiveness, & customer service, along with excellent verbal communication skills. In consultation with the IT Manager, they will ensure the proper allocation of computer hardware & software resources, maintain business applications, & ensures the reliability & sustainability of information & communication resources.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Directly responsible for technical services & architecture at local site.
- Functions as team supervisor without direct people management.
- Identifies & implements new technologies for business.
- Leads projects & provides functional team oversight.
- Interfaces internally with cross functional teams & externally with vendors for procurement.
- Own & manage all IT operations in their primary office.
- Own & manage high visibility IT projects & projects involving other stakeholders.
- Own, maintain & monitor core servers & services.
- Own & manage day to day IT Service Desk operations.
- Own the on/off boarding of company employees which includes but not limited to provisioning equipment, workstation setup & identity access management solutions.
- Identify infrastructure improvements & projects that will increase the capabilities & quality of service across the workplace.
- Provide mentor & supervisory leadership to junior & senior technicians.
- Lead in the development, implementation & administration of processes & procedures to ensure the reliability, recoverability, & optimum performance of laptops & local services.
- Lead with technical expertise & hands-on support of end user infrastructure (hardware, software/OS) including but not limited to Mac & PC laptops, AV equipment, & other office technical equipment.
- Provide executive support for senior/C-Level leadership.
- Coordinate with the Operations team to maintain a 24x7 systems operation with a rotating On-call schedule for production support issues.
- Uncover, research & educate the team on the newest technologies.
- Manage hardware procurement & asset management.
- Creating & maintaining technical documentation.
- Manage AV systems during large company webinar events.
- Maintain & develop IT ticketing system & standards.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Must have an excellent understanding of computers (both hardware & software) & a demonstrated willingness to learn & apply new technology.
- Previous experience exercising high levels of initiative, judgment, & diplomacy required.
- Proven ability to operate in extreme high-pressure situations, successfully handle multiple priorities & possess a high level of discipline while remaining flexible.
- Must possess superior people skills dealing with all levels of a team environment up to & including presentations & explanation of projects to upper level management.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applications, tools & operating systems.
- Strong technical knowledge in providing 24/7 support.
- Experience in streamlining user device support functions.
- Strong knowledge of IT & engineering technologies & operations.
- Strong analysis capabilities & skills in structured problem solving.
- Strong program & service delivery skills.
- Deep sense of urgency & ability to identify & achieve quick wins.
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPIs & metrics & drive towards operational maturity.