Vimeo is looking for a seasoned product marketer to help drive our fast-growing partnerships effort. Youll work at the intersection of product development & marketing to orchestrate high-impact partnership launches with top Consumer, B2B, & Enterprise tech companies. This role is ideal for a self-starter who can work on both creative marketing initiatives & data-driven strategy. If youre excited about helping businesses make an impact through video, then Vimeo is the place for you.
What youll do:
- Work with Product Management & BD to refine Vimeos partner offerings (APIs, Widgets, etc.)
- Develop partner positioning & messaging that differentiates Vimeo in the market
- Create content briefs for partner GTMs & co-marketing, including collateral, white papers, & presentations to fuel Sales & Marketing success
- Develop sales tools that support the selling process of Vimeo products across the partnership ecosystem
- Plan the launch of partners & releases & manage the cross-functional execution of the plan
- Co-create & execute high impact joint marketing campaigns with partners
- Work with BD to evangelize Vimeos new product features with partners
- Deliver detailed reporting & metrics on activity results, campaign effectiveness, & ROI
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of product or marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, & creative teams on driving growth through product marketing/partner marketing initiatives
- Proven self-starter with a bias for action, who can both execute & strategize, & who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with strong copywriting & messaging skills, comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
- Insane attention to detail & organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively & toggle between long-term strategies & short-term tasks effortlessly
- Accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.